Day 31: I Love You's

Cute ways Poppy and Branch express how much they love each other by flirty pick up lines.

I'm not doing the other otp challenge.

Poppy knew from the moment she woke up this morning that she was in for a wild ride. She put on her robe decided to head to the kitchen and make herself a cup of tea to start off her day. As she was deciding what her plans were for the day, her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a slap on her butt, causing the Queen troll to yelp in surprise.

She turned around to find Branch standing behind her keeping a straight face. "Good morning Branchifer, What are your plans for today my love?" Poppy asked giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Well, I thought I'd start by making you breakfast." Branch replied He closes the distance between them and pulls her into a tender kiss. His mouth feels warm against hers as she give into the kiss. He pulls away for a short while and she feel their noses rub against each other as he tilts her head to kiss her once more. Poppy's hand makes its way onto his waist and she grab onto him. She feel him cup her face, kissing her harder than the first time. He pulls away from her again, noses touched as they both needed a moment to catch their breaths.

"So how do you want your eggs? Poached, scrambled, or fertilized?" Branch smiled widely as she watched Poppy get all flustered by his comment. She carefully took her cup of tea and walked out of the kitchen thinking about what had just happened. Little did she know, Branch was not finished yet.

A little while later, Poppy decided that she wanted to build a blanket Fort in the living room for fun. She had just finished when Branch walked into the room and was immediately surprised. "Poppy, what is this?" Branch asked. Poppy stuck her head out of the Fort entrance and stared at him. "I built a fort, now come cuddle me." She said pulling him in. And with that they were safely inside the fort, my head resting on his shoulder with his arms wrapped around her. "I'm glad you're here. A wave of affection envelops him when her eyes open and she gazes at him with such adoration that he is afraid he may faint from the force of it."You are so beautiful," he murmurs. She leans forward to brush lightly bruised lips against his. "Sweet talker," she says, and her tone says everything those two words cannot.

Unable to stop himself, he reached forward, gently cupping her face in his hands, easing her in for a kiss.He flipped them over and pushed her softly against the floor coveredin blanketsand pillows, his hands supporting his weight as he pressed his body against hers. His head buried in her shoulder and deeply inhaled her scent. He felt two arms snake around his neck, deepening the kiss. He decided to take things a little further by slowly lifting up her dress causing her to lightly punch him in the are making him stop and look down at her. "Now is not the time for that." Poppy said smiling at him. She tried getting up but he pinned her down causing her to laugh at his stubbornness. He had a mischievous smile on his face and she had to prepare herself for what he was about to do. She didn't really want to know so she just grabbed his head and kissed him. He didn't waste any time kissing her back. His kisses were hot and mad, she felt his tongue sliding inside her slightly parted mouth. She can feel his rage as his kisses were coming off more hungry, his tongue sucking hers until he pulled away.

His sudden movement pissed her off a bit. "What gives?" Poppy asked with frustration in her voice. He didn't respond, he lifted up an object which happened to be her underwear. He removed her underwear carefully in which she find absurd that she didn't notice. Out of instinct, Poppy intentionally gave him a full view not hiding anything from Branch. He smiled at her. "Your legs are like an Oreo Cookie. I wanna split them and eat all the good stuff in the middle." Poppy eyes widened at this revelation. "Branch!" She exclaimed surprised by his pick up lines but he wasn't finished yet. "What? I'd love to kiss those beautiful, luscious lips. And the ones on your face." Poppy was left stunned again. "Branch!" She said a bit flustered by his confidence. He could tell that he was getting her real good judging by her reaction. "Yeah, Remember my name now, because you'll be screaming it later." She stared blankly at him for a moment until she made her decision.

"Screw it." She muttered, winding her other arm around him, cupping the back of his head. Branch slid his hands under her dress, up the silky stockings she wore. The dress bunched up as his hands explored her, hooking his fingers in her tights to pull them down. The skin underneath was impossibly softer than the fabric, and he kissed a trail down her thighs.It was maddening. She could feel his hot breath on her, feel his mouth tickling her thighs. His kisses became more and more targeted, and he slipped a finger inside her, stroking up her slit to tease her. "Ugh, Branchifer!" She bit out, curling her fist in the sheets. It was already the most turned on she'd ever been, and he hadn't really done anything yet.He used the flat of his tongue to lick a hot stripe up her seam, before parting her with his thumbs and focusing on her clit. His tongue flicked her with precision, making the hottest, wettest sounds she'd ever heard. Every so often, he'd switch it up, sucking her clit wetly, smacking wet kisses to the swollen nub. His hands moved up to her hips to still her rocking, holding her down at the mercy of his ministrations. His tongue delved lower, dipping inside her. He licked her out like he was chasing the taste of her, nosing her clit. She gripped his arms, drawing him back up to her.

He was very satisfied as he layed down next to her while she continued to catch her breath. "I love you Poppy." Branch said kissing her lips for a second. "I love you too. But we're not done yet." Branch looked at her with a confused expression. He held onto to her waist as she sat on him. "Now, Are you a trampoline? Because I want to bounce on you." She growled at him flirtatiously as sunk down onto him while he breathed out in both anticipation and pleasure. Now they both can quietly agree that flirty pick up lines can bring them together in any situation.

Day 31: I Love You's
We have now came to the end of the 30 Day OTP challenge.
I had a lot of fun. It was something that I never done before and I really enjoyed the experience.
Stayed tuned for more stories
You can also find this on Archive of Our Own. My username is @StarFirefly_22
Happy New Year!!!