Goodnight Kisses

Poppy yawned for what seemed to be the hundredth time. She wasn't ready to go to bed yet, she was currently busy Scrapbooking her dad's birthday gift that needed to be finished by next week to give it to him on his actual birthday. She wanted to do some biography book on his life which who knew, would take so long.

She debate on if she should add glitter but she didn't want Branch to scold her on messing up his table. Branch on the other hand was in his robe after taking a shower. He debated on weather or not if he should interrupt her as he clearly can see how tired she was looking.

Branch slowly walked over to his lover and rubbed her shoulders lightly catching her attention. She looked up at him giving him a sweet smile while her eyes looked bright which made her very happy to see him. "Poppifer, It's time for bed." He murmured softly in her ear. Poppy turned to look at him and pouted, in Branch's mind she was very adorable.

"Sweetheart you're tired, you need to go to bed." He stared at her for a moment until she finally spoke up. "I guess you're right, I can finish this tomorrow." Poppy replied cleaning up the table, she smiled a bit when Branch helped her clean up. "And I'll help you out tomorrow." He offered so it wouldn't take long. "Thank you Branchifer." Poppy replied, she was very happy to have Branch in her life. She didn't know what she would do without him by her side. After putting everything away, the couple found themselves in their shared room getting ready for bed.

Branch was already under the covers waiting for her. Poppy pulled up her dress over her head to put on her Pajamas when she noticed Branch staring at her. "Don't look at me!" She whined a little, the thing is ever since they've moved in together he'd loved to watch her get dress. He would watch her get dress or take her clothes off like a hawk. She couldn't really tell if it made her uncomfortable or if she loved the attention from him. She wasn't really complaining if it meant that they could get intimate any time they want.

"I'm just admiring how beautiful you are." He replied as he watched her put on her Pajamas. "I appreciate every compliment that you give me." Poppy smiled a bit. Every time Branch called her "beautiful" she would brush it off because she never considered herself as beautiful to anyone, she was considered adorable or pretty. She learned to accept the fact that Branch really meant what he said.

She crawled under the covers wrapping her arms around her lover, snuggling right next to him. Absentmindedly, he reaches up to brush her hair from her face, then leans forward and kisses her. Nothing passionate. Nothing enticing. Just a small peck on the cheek as he bids her a quiet goodnight. They both slept very peacefully in each other's arms.