First Kisses

Poppy and Branch share their first kiss officially as Husband and Wife.

The soon to be husband and wife stood next to each other at the alter very nervous but also excited.

Not too long ago Branch watched his soon to be life partner Poppy walk down the aisle towards him in a beautiful dress. He wasn't going to lie when he said he didn't tear up a bit seeing her like this.

And now they were standing with each other face to face about to get married. Poppy and Branch got into their vows. Both were crying while they were talking. There were more boring words from the priest up until the final parts.

Which is funny because Sky Toronto was marrying them last minute. It's hard to believe that he wanted to officiate the wedding but they still let him do it.

“Now will Branch take Poppy's hands?” Sky Toronto kindly requests. Branch did just as that. His hands were shaking but no one could tell. “Do you, Branch, take Queen Poppy as your wife? From sickness and in health, till death do you part?” Sky Toronto had the most serious face on a he asked that question. “I do…” Branch said, smiling at Poppy. "Not surprising at all." Sky Toronto commented.

He turned his attention to Poppy. “Now, do you, Queen Poppy, take Branch as your husband? From sickness and in health, till death do you part?” “…I do,” The Pop Troll Queen responded softly.

Now was the moment they had both been waiting for. “Well then, I may now announce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!” Sky Toronto announced shedding a serious tear in his eye.

Branch suddenly pulling Poppy's hips flushed to him. He leaned down and eagerly kissed her gently on the lips. It wasn’t a short one as Branch is kissing her for a short few seconds. Everyone clapped and whooped for Poppy and Branch.

He broke the kiss after and turned towards the guests. Poppy did the same, with a small blush on her face.This was it, the two tied the knot. They all applaud when Branch and Poppy walked down the aisle once more.

"We did it!" Poppy exclaimed excitedly as the couple kissed once more. Branch sighed happily, "Yeah, Sky Toronto marrying us was not on my Bingo card this year." Branch replied linking arms with his wife.

Turns out, Poppy was surprised by it as well that she couldn't take it seriously enough.