Being Walked in On 2

Clay and Viva accidentally walk in on Poppy and Branch going at it. Requested by Broppy_for_Eva.

Viva and Clay awkwardly shuffled there way over the table John Dory and Floyd were sitting at. Both of them immediately noticed the look on the two friends faces and were very concerned.

"Hey guys, where's Poppy and Branch?" John Dory asked. Before Viva could come up with an answer, Clay beat her to it. "They had a few chores that needed to be taken care of and we didn't want to wait for them, so they're meeting us here." Clay answer looking proud of him answer while Floyd and John Dory shrugged and went back to doing whatever they were doing before.

Viva and Clay sighed but both of them were dreading seeing their younger siblings after what they just witnessed but they don't want it to ruin their day.

30 minutes earlier. Broppy Pov.

Poppy didn't remember how it happened but from cuddling with Branch on the couch while watching a show and slowly running her fingers along his back, They were suddenly entwined, kissing passionately with her fingers entangled in his hair and her legs parted for him. Heavy looks exchanged, Branch's hands on her breasts and half-erect cock pressed against her, Poppy bit his lip as she pulled away and let her hand wander from his hair down his chest to his ass to grab a handful. Branch's lips went up into a smile before going back to kissing Poppy deeply again.

Slowly his right hand trailed from Poppy's breast to her lower back and his left hand down her stomach to her thighs, trailing along and sending shivers up Poppy's spine. Shortly after Branch's fingers found Poppy's pussy and started trailing along the sides, making the pop queen crave his touches to where she needed them most. Breaking the kiss with a soft moan, Branch took the chance to wander down her body and get to work on her, leaving kisses before starting to work on Poppy's clit with his tongue. Soft, slow rounds were circled around it, Branch's eyes trained on Poppy and watching her reactions as the hand that had previously rested on his ass was now rested in his black hair.

Branch continued his work on Poppy, sometimes with more pressure, sometimes with sucking and kissing her clit before finally moving down and licking her juices up while his hand found work on her clit, Branch's thumb working circular motion on it. After a bit his tongue found his way inside of Poppy and raspy breathing made way for soft moans. Shivers making space for electric shocks along Poppy's spine and moans growing in intensity and amount, Branch suddenly pulled away and instead kissed her again, letting her taste herself while pressing his own erect length against Poppy's wet entrace.

Leaving Poppy deep kiss for a second to undress himself, Branch returned onto the couch and her arms, planting kisses and hickeys along her neck. One hand planted next to Poppy for stability, his other roped around her hips, Branch rubbed his fully erect cock against Poppy's wet entrance, enjoying the wetness before he'd enter fully. Starting to beg Poppy asked for him to finally fuck her Branch thrusts his cock inside Poppy in one quick motion, leaving both of them struggling for breath for a second as Branch filled Poppy fully. Planting kisses on your neck again he left you a couple seconds to catch your breath before slowly starting to move.

Quickly Poppy broke out in loud moans again, moaning his name and asking for him to fuck her harder which Branch happily obliged and picked up the pace and started truly hammering himself into Poppy. None of them noticed Clay or Viva walking in or their shocked expressions as they panicked to get out of the house. They were only focused on the pleasure and ecstasy that they were giving each other. Poppy's hands quickly found refuge in his hair and on his back, leaving small scratch marks whenever his pace quickened or he hit an especially good spot. It didn't take long for Poppy to slowly become undone and Branch's raspy moans in Poppy's ear and one of his hands around her breast made it simply harder to keep herself from it. It was a bite onto Poppy's earlobe that got her untangled and as she screamed his name, Poppy heard Branch grunt and fill her with his cum.

Once they both had caught their breaths again, Branch had taken his cock out of her, gotten up to get wipes and wipe both of them off before resuming cuddling and rewinding the show the two had been watching.

Now

The group was very occupied in a conversation until Poppy and Branch came up to greet them. Viva and Clay took notice on how touchy they were being right now. No one seemed to mind it because they were a happy couple

Later she was going to talk to her father to convince Poppy to stop having Sex because she wants to protect her baby sister.