Private Kisses

Poppy and Branch sneak away from their reception party to have a private movement with each other.

A huge dance circle was being formed with Tiny Diamond and Guy Diamond in the middle getting ready to show off their moves.

Branch decided now was the time to take Poppy's hand and lead her away to a different room for a quiet moment.

The moment the door was closed they both sighed in relief. "Hi!" The newly weds happily greeted each at the same time before laughing. Branch smiled at her. "How's my wife doing?" Branch asked causing Poppy to tear up a bit. "Just feeling super grateful that my best friend is my now husband." The tears kept coming from her.

The couple pulled each other in for a hug comforting each other by their presence. "I love you my Branchifer." Poppy spoke finally breaking the silence while she wiped her tears away. She didn't understand why she was getting so emotional but maybe getting married to Branch was something that made her feel light as a feather now that she and Branch are starting their own life together.

"I love you too Poppifer." Branch replied wiping the last of her tears. He didn't notice he was crying too until Poppy wiped his tears away.

He bent his head down to grazes his soft lips on hers, and just like a puzzle piece, they fit together perfectly. Poppy could not help but pull and suck on Branch's lower lip. And as these two kissed in the warmth of each other's arms, all fear and uncertainty were gone, and the only thing that remained was simply the joy of being together.

After a while the couple pulled apart but their foreheads stayed on each other not wanting this moment to end. "We should probably go back now." Poppy whispered. The couple could hear trolls chant "Go Smidge!" Excitedly from the other side of the closed room causing the couple to laugh.

"Are you ready my wife?" Branch asked holding out his arms for her to hold onto which she immediately took. Poppy smiled at him. "I'm ready my husband." Poppy replied. The couple shared a kiss for good luck before sneaking back to the party where everyone was having the time of their lives.