Heated Sex

It's super hot and it really puts Poppy and Branch in a mood of emotions.

The first time Poppy endure summer in Pop Village. You didn’t even notice how hot it actually got. Poppy only noticed that even Branch was dressed down in his layers when out in public. Yet at home, he preferred to be as close to nude or walked around nude to beat the heat itself. That's how bad the heat was at the moment.

It is at home Poppy gets to see the rare gradient colors of his arms and legs especially his dick she focused once in a while on how the gradient goes from black to gold at the tip. Poppy has been staring at his back for a while now, and he could feel her eyes but also know how aroused she's feeling.

Branch finished preparing a cold dish for the both of them to enjoy. He wasn’t wearing anything, and she could feel the heat radiating from both her thighs and him. Branch takes note of how hard she's been fidgeting.

“Darling, are you staring again?” Branch sets a plate down in front of her for a salad, letting Poppy have the bigger portion while he sits across from her. Like him, Poppy was dressed down to either nothing or nearly nude from the heatwave. Not like she's needed them either with how often the Branch pulled them off her.

“Do you blame me?” Branch looks at Poppy with an amused expression on his face, and eyes her form as much as she are watching his. The same hunger present in them as she begins to nibble at the food he prepared.

“No, can’t say I don’t blame you. I feel it too. It would be a good way to cool off.” Poppy feels her face heat up at what he hints to. Poppy also begin to eat a little faster so that she can indulge in him sooner.

“Remember to savor your meal. Wouldn’t want you... to be hungry later because you ate too fast.” Branch chides Poppy playfully, she sees that Branch is currently taking his time with her, but also with the same zeal to match.

They both finish and Poppy takes both dishes to clean them off. She could feel eyes staring at her back as she tends to wash them. It isn’t until she was done and set them down to try that a pair of hands lifted Poppy to position her to bend over the sink. Poppy scrambled her hands to grip the edges to maintain balance while the thin piece of underwear Poppy wore is pulled off fast.

“Relax, let us have a little fun here.” Poppy feels fingers slip up along her slit to rub through her folds. The Pop Queen already feels herself gripping the edge of the sink. Fingers are pressed in, and Poppy is already rocking back to meet Branch's hand pushing against Poppy to sink them in deeper while focusing on a spot. Branch needed her wet for what Branch wanted to do.

“On a flat surface please?” Poppy asked, and Branch is very quick to oblige with changing from the sink over to the counter next to it. Poppy sighed a lot more not having to balance like that and focus better on the fingers pumping into her.

Poppy arched, her toes curl as Branch works Poppy into a mess already on the counter. Branch sees Poppy's legs lift and sees her sink down on his fingers more to get further stimulation. Poppy instead feel Branch press with his free hand on her back to push her down to keep Poppy in place for himself.

“Already about to cum? Well, don’t. I want you to hold off until I let you.” Poppy heard Branch say it direct and loud enough. Punishment would be had if she disobeyed. She realized that side of Branch was coming out and she was here for it. Poppy bit her lip at the promise and hold back her pending orgasm till her hole clenches around nothing when Branch pulls his fingers free.