Between Their Legs

Branch gets a little wild between Poppy's legs.

Branch doesn't like to admit it aloud but he knows he turns feral when it comes to eating Poppy's pussy. Or ass. Really, he's a huge oral fan in general.

There's times where he's content with just going down on Poppy whilst she's preoccupied with another task. He loves the thought of Poppy trying her best to focus while he's got his mouth on her.

So, when Poppy confesses she's in the mood to have him eat her out, he's all smiles because he knows it's going to be a good time for both of them.

Doesn't give a damn what she weighs, he'll ask if he can pick her up and sit her on his shoulders so he can eat her pussy while he's standing. When Branch has permission, it doesn't even matter if she has to work that day, he'll convince Poppy to have a personal day off. Says he has to "do it properly" or something of the like.

He'll allow the two of you them go about her day together as the two of them normally would. It's not till the two of them have some downtime around noon when Branch finally makes his move. He immediately asks Poppy to undress and she oblige, getting fully nude for him before Branch beckons her over.

The moment Poppy's close enough to grab, Branch's hands are on her. Pulling Poppy closer so Branch could then slide his hands down to the back of her thighs, just below the curvature of her ass. With a cheeky grin on his face, Branch was then making his wife squeal in surprise as Branch suddenly hoisted Poppy up into his arms. Lifting her up until she had no choice but to sling her legs over Branch's shoulders for just the slightest sense of stability. Even more so as Branch leans Poppy towards the wall for her back to rest against.

"Doin' alright, Poppy?"

The Pop Queen nodded down at her husband in acknowledgement, reassuring Branch right as she saw his head disappear between her spread legs. Immediately feeling the sensation of his tongue swiping along the length of Poppy's opening, The female troll released a keening moan. Her hips working back and forth against Branch's face as she tried to chase that pleasurable sensation. Thankfully, Branch didn't seem to mind one bit, grinning for a second before returning to the task at hand.

His hands splayed across the globes of Poppy's ass cheeks as Branch literally dug in, wiggling his face as he worked his mouth deeper into Poppy. His wet and warm tongue wiggling forth till Branch was teasing Poppy's entrance for a few moments - causing the pop queen to huff and breathe harder than before - before pulling back. Placing wet, open-mouthed kisses along herr puffy cunt till he reached her clitoris.

Gazing up at Poppy with warm blue eyes, Branch made sure Poppy was looking at him the moment he sealed his lips around Poppy's swelling bug. Sucking the hypersensitive bundle of nerves into his mouth as spikes of pleasure rolled up from Poppy's groin to deep within her belly. Twisting that familiar knot within her tighter as her head fell back against the wall. Poppy's eyes drifting shut and mouth falling open in a silent cry as Branch worked her over with his far-too-talented mouth.

His name along with a few cries and pants fell out of Poppy's mouth over and over till her mouth felt dry. Beads of sweat matting her hair to her forehead and the rest rolling along to soak into the roots at her scalp.

The ecstasy Branch was causing Poppy to feel had her literally hot and bothered as she squirmed and ground her pussy against his face. Poppy's thighs threatened to clamp down on both sides of his head as he ate her out vigorously. Moaning and grunting against Poppy's flesh as his mouth drifted away, giving her clit a break so Branch could leisurely work his tongue in and out of Poppy's fluttering core. Pulling his dripping tongue away just to introduce his fingers to her opening.

Poppy had been far too gone to really feel his hand leaving her ass so he could push his index and middle finger into her.

Branch's calloused fingertips wriggled forth till Branch was sinking into the second knuckle of both digits. Taking personal delight in the way Poppy writhed and cried out for more from him. Watching Poppy lose herself in her own pleasure just before Branch moved his soaked mouth back down to her clit, laving his tongue back and forth quickly and repeatedly till Poppy was gasping and crying out that she could barely take it anymore. Grunting and practically growling against her as Branch works Poppy over till she's squirting against his face.

Branch gladly goes down on Poppy till he knows his wife’s struggles walking correctly the next day with how spent Poppy's muscles are.