First Time

Poppy and Branch have their first time together.

Poppy and Branch were particularly nervous when it came to the sexual aspect of their relationship, especially because they were both virgins and they had only been together for a few months. And Poppy knows that it was basically traditional for a royal to wait until marriage. And she had planned on doing just that. However that didn’t change the way she felt about Branch and she had hoped that he felt the same way, which she would soon find out.

Poppy opened Branch's bedroom door and made her way towards the kitchen, running a towel through her hair. Poppy heard a small gasp as she entered the room and turned towards the sound, finding Branch staring at her with a small smile forming on his face which caused a blush to form on her own.

“Is that my shirt?” Branch cocked his head to the side curiously as the blush grew deeper on herr cheeks. Poppy nodded and looked down at the floor, clearly embarrassed. You hadn’t expected anyone to be in the kitchen at this time, which is why you decided to wander around in just the shirt. She was very comfortable that this was a second home to her. But then again they were in his Bunker so he was around since he lived here. Poppy suddenly felt self-conscious and wrapped her arms around her body, discarding the towel on the floor.

Branch's smile grew wider as he got up from the table and walked slowly over to her, putting a finger under her chin to tilt her head to look at him. “You look so beautiful, Poppy. In fact...” He leaned in, so close that her lips were virtually touching. “I think I might be falling in love with you.” That was it, that was the confirmation she needed, Branch loved her very much, just like she loved him.

Poppy closed the small gap that separated her and kissed Branch, soft and loving. Poppy hung her arms loosely around his neck as his hands found her waist and pulled her flush to his chest. The kisses became more passionate as her hands traveled each others bodies. You broke the kiss apart, much to Branch’s dismay. “Shall we take this to the bedroom?” Poppy suggested expecting them to have a quick makeout session.

The smile appeared once again on Branch's face as he picked her up and headed towards his room, Poppy wrapping her legs around his waist and pecking his face with kisses. Branch placed her down gently inside his room and closed the door, making sure to lock it.

When he turned back around, she took his hand and guided him towards the bed. As she layed down Branch leaned over her with the softest smile on his face. “You are so perfect, how did I get so lucky?” Poppy smiled back at the compliment, softly grabbing his neck and pulling him down towards her.

At first the kisses were soft and gentle, the both of them becoming accustomed to each other. However, the kisses became more passionate as their tongues began to battle for dominance. Branch had won as his hands went underneath her body and began to trace feather light touches on her skin which left goosebumps in their wake.

Poppy's hands travelled down his chest, tugging at the bottom of his vest. He smiled into the kiss, breaking away to remove the clothing. “Well, if mine has to come off, so does yours.” Once again, his hands went underneath her body and slowly took off the shirt. Branch stared down at her with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes.

Another blush crept onto her face as he stared at her. He slowly leaned down and kissed him girlfriend's body, starting at her lips and stopping at the top of her underwear. Poppy could tell that she was turned on right now because of the wetness that she felt in your knickers. Branch looked at her and gave a questioning and concerned expression. “Are you sure, baby?” Poppy locked eyes with him and nodded. “For sure”. Nodding, he slowly pulled her knickers down her legs and widened his eyes at how beautiful she looked at this moment.

Branch unzipped his shorts and pulled them down, along with his underwear, before climbing back on top of you. “We can stop anytime you feel uncomfortable, ok? Please don’t be afraid to tell me.” Poppy nodded her head before he lined himself up and slowly entered. Poppy hissed at how much he stretched her, tears pricking the edges of her eyes. Branch kissed her cheeks as Poppy adjusted to his size and waited until she was ready to carry on.

“It's okay, You can move now, Branchifer. I think I’m ok.” Branch moved back before thrusting back in slowly, kissing her through the action to try and relieve some of the pain. He continued going slowly until Poppy gave the go ahead to move faster. The pain soon melted away and was replaced with pure lust and passion as his actions became faster.

Poppy's fingernails raked down his back as he thrusted hard into her, hitting her g-spot perfectly. This was exactly how Poppy dreamed it would be. It was as if she and Branch were made for each other with the way their bodies molded together perfectly.

Poppy felt a tightness build up in the pit of her stomach and she knew she was getting close. “I’m close, Branchifer. So close.” Branch leaned down and kissed her, his fringe hanging loosely over his eyes. “So am I.” With one last hard thrust the both of them came together, the most wonderful sounds exited Branch’s mouth. He looked so beautiful in that moment, so care-free and unburdened of the supernatural world. Poppy wanted it to be that way forever for him.

Branch slowly pulled out of her before laying next to Poppy, pulling the covers over the both of them. “I love you, Branch. So much.” Branch brought Poppy onto his chest and kissed the top of her head. “I love you to, my queen.” The both of them fell asleep entwined together, listening to the sound of each others heart beats. This was something they could get used to.

Poppy's pink eyes fluttered open and were met with Branch's blue one’s staring down at her. “Good morning, handsome.” Branch smiled and pecked her lips. “Good morning, gorgeous. I would’ve had breakfast ready, but you were sleeping on my arm and I didn’t want to wake you”.

Seeing this, Poppy rolled over to the other side and released his arm. “Sorry about that. You should have woke me!” The teal blue troll shook his head, smiling. “No, you looked so peaceful. I didn’t want to ruin that.”

“Well then, how about I make us breakfast then? Your favourite?” His eyes lit up at that. “You are so perfect. That would be amazing.” The couple both got out of bed, got dressed and headed into the kitchen where they made breakfast together, full of love and happiness.