HandJob

Branch receives a hand job from Poppy just for fun.

“That feels so good…” Branch sighs softly, burying his head into his pillow as Poppy pressed up more behind him, chin resting on his shoulder as Poppy's hand dips beneath the waistband of his underwear, fingertips ghosting over his cock which jerks at the contact. Branch pushes his hips into her hand when her fingers curl around him and her belly swirls with excitement as she feels the thickness of his cock in Poppy's hand, all big and ready for her to please.

With short and half hearted tugs, Branch's already losing himself to Poppy's touch, breathing uneven with light moans slipping past his lips, trying to conceal his noises by shoving his head further into his pillow and Poppy's smirking, her ego soaring high at the reaction he’s giving all because of Poppy.

“You’ve been working so hard…” Poppy whispers in his ear, lips brushing against the skin which causes him to shiver, goosebumps raising over his neck and down his bare back. Poppy pressed a gentle kiss on his shoulder blade, “You deserve a break”

“Yeah…” Branch hums, shifting around on the bed as Poppy manage to free him from his boxers, thumbing the tip of his cock that uncontrollably leaks with precum, getting lost in his own excitement but her languid strokes leave him breathless. “Please”

“There’s no rush, Daddy ” Poppy smiled at his eagerness, dragging her hand slowly up and down his cock. “Just relax for me”

Branch nods sluggishly, mouth dropping open as Poppy gently squeezed around him, thumbing over his tip again and littering soft kisses over his shoulders. Branch's pressing himself flush against Poppy which helps her get a better grip and she almost coo at him, finding his desperation too cute and adorable to handle.

He’s bucking his hips to the movement of Poppy's hand, unable to keep himself still and the pop queen allows him to do as he pleases despite telling him to relax a few moments prior, finding this sight all too exotic for Poppy to repeat her last words.

“God—Poppy ” Branch gasps as Poppy flicked her wrist, his own hand coming around to rest at her leg to pull it over his hip, blunt nails pinching at Poppy's skin. The female troll can barely see his face in the dark lighting of their bedroom, but the warmth of his cheeks against hers and the light sniffles proves that he’s feeling a little overwhelmed with her ministrations. It makes Poppy's heart flutter, her head going giddy.

“Am I making you feel good, Daddy?” Poppy dared to ask.

“Mhm—yeah, ’s good—gorgeous ” Branch pants uncontrollably, rutting into Poppy's touch. “Keep going, don’t stop—Pops—please don’t stop”

Poppy's fist works a little faster, adding pressure to his tip that has him whining loudly, pulling his face away from the pillow to try and regulate his erratic breathing, his nails digging deeper into Poppy's skin but she pays no mind to the slight sting it causes, not when she has Branch's submissive in her hold.

Branch's legs start to tremble which lets Poppy know he’s close to cumming and she continues to stroke his cock at a reasonable pace, Branch's free hand gripping the sheets below his body as his head begins to spiral, unable to control the movement of his hips as matches his thrusts with Poppy's tugs.

“I’m gonna c—shiiit, ‘m gonna cum. Babe, I’m gonna cum—you’re gonna make me cum—fuck, feels so good, I love you—jesus christ” Branch babbles complete nonsense, eyes fluttering shut as he tilts his head back to Poppy's at a awkward angle, chest heaving. “Don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop—”

“I’m not going to stop, Daddy ” Poppy tells him with a smile, craning Poppy's neck to kiss the corner of his lips and her fight the urge to giggle as he tries to follow her for more. “You deserve it. You can cum. Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to make a mess of my hand and the sheets? Show me how much you can cum, Branch ”

“Jesus Poppifer ” Branch whines out loud at Poppy's words, his movements frantic as he chases his release before his body stills, hunching in on himself as a long drawn out moan leaves his lips, cum spurting out of his tip fast with a cry of Poppy's name.

Poppy's giggling softly as she continue to jerk him off to help work him through his high, feeling his cum cover her hand and drip down to the bedsheets. Branch's uncontrollably making sounds, a mixture of high pitched moans, grunts and pretty little cries that leaves Poppy tightening her thighs around his hips, pussy thumping with her own arousal but she pushes it to the side to focus on Branch.

His body shakes in Poppy's hold, cock pulsing with his last spurts of cum before he slumps against the bed with a heavy exhale, exhaustion completely taking over him. Poppy's hand finally lets up on Branch as he whines her name, not wanting her to overstimulate him tonight which she respects, bringing her hand up to try and see the mess Branch had caused.

“I’m sticky” Poppy heard him say with a pout, feeling the bed dip as he rolls over onto his back to look at her. His hair stick to his sweaty forehead, big doe eyes peeking through the strands. “You… you made me cum really hard”

Poppy's brow raises in amusement with a soft chuckle, “That was the plan. You did so good for me, baby.”

Branch hums happily as she plant her lips to his in a soft kiss, his hand coming around to rest at the nape of herr neck to pull Poppy in deeper, licking and nipping at her lips desperately. But before she can crawl onto his lap to fix her own little problem, Branch's ripping away from her with a noise of disgust, face grimacing as he arches his back away from the bed.

Poppy frowned immediately at that, “What’s wrong?”

“I just realised I’m lying in my own cum… That’s kinda gross”