Vacation(NSFW Version)

Branch and Poppy have a really good time on their honeymoon.

Vacationing , they settled onto a private part of the island with a beautiful beach villa.

Branch might not admit it but he built a vacation home for just him and Poppy so they could get some private time away from responsibilities that have been in the way. But they were on their honeymoon since they couldn't go right away.

Poppy smiled at him from the porch as she laid out, only clad in a tiny bikini, as she read one of many grimoires.

She smiled as he came out and kissed her softly on the lips before untying the top part of her bikini, letting her glorious breasts run free.

“Come and catch me. If you can.” Poppy seductively whispered as she bit softly and playfully down on his neck before running off.

He ran off after her, surprised to find her bottoms discarded only a few feet away from her top. That meant Poppy was running around, naked, which made him drool.

God, he would never get tired of seeing her naked.

Branch felt himself catching up to her, taking in how this chase would likely end up in their bodies entanglement and their shared extreme pleasure.

Soon, he was gaining on her until she smirked, seductively and suggestively, over her shoulder.

This caused him to stop in his tracks for a moment, admiring her gorgeous glorious naked form. He quickly sped up, tackling her to the ground.

“Oof.” She whispered as her body hit the sand.

“What do I win, baby?” He whispered into her ear, dripping with suggesting and seduction as he pressed his nearly naked body against hers.

“I mean I did catch you.” Branch stated as he flipped her, kissing her softly.

“You did. What do you want your prize to be, oh great one?” Poppy whispered back as his kisses traveled down her neck.

“To ravish you, right here.” He murmured against her neck.

“That’s your prize? Babe. That sounds like more of a prize for the both of us.” She said back.

He hummed as his kisses moved down and captured one of her nipples, causing her to gasp.

Holding her arms up with one hand, the other played with the nipple on the other breast before his hand and mouth switched.

“Oh god. Oh god.” She whispered in a soft moan.

Her back was on the beach as his kisses went lower, pausing a little to playfully and lightly bite around her stomach.

“Beg.” He stated, before reaching her pussy and stopped his kisses

“Huh?” Poppy muttered

“Beg me to dine on your delicious pussy.” He commanded.

“Please Daddy! Please. Dine on it, eat me out.” She moaned

“How much do you want me to?” He asked

“So fucking much, right now.” The Pop Queen responded, whining.

So I guess I will dine on your fantastic pussy and make you scream.” Branch announced before kissing downward and kissing around her inner folds, before leaving a few soft kisses at her entrance.

Poppy sighed in contentment and pleasure as he did this. Finally, he reached her clit and sucked on it, causing her to moan out loudly. Just as she was almost there, he pulled away.

“Beg. Beg me to let you cum.” He whispered.

“Please, Branchifer! May I cum?” She whined out.

This was killing her, she had a throbbing clit and no other means of release as he held her arms up over her head. Her legs had started to rub together to relieve the tension.

“You may.” He said, kissing her forehead softly before returning to his previous position on her clit, this time swirling his tongue around it.

As she screamed out his name, he released her arms. The second he did, her hands went to pull gently at his curls as a mind blowing orgasm hit her in full force. She was whining, whimpering, but almost breathless at the end of it. Aftershocks were still hitting her as he pulled away, smirking.

“You’re enjoying this.” She muttered under her breath.

“Very much, my naughty Queen.” He replied as he kissed her cheek and bought her onto his lap to kiss her some more. Soon, he laid her back on the sand as he slipped off his swim trunks and let the tip of his dick rest just outside the entrance of her pussy.

“Goddamnit. Branch, just...” she moaned

“Just what?” He asked as he held her hips in place.

“Fuck me! For god’s sake!” She screamed.

“Now now, naughty Queen, you have to beg.” Branch whispered.

Poppy hissed out in frustration and anticipation.

“Fine.” She grumbled.

“Please Daddy. Your dick always feels so good inside me. Please!” She begged

“Yes, baby, I know. What else?” He asked

“It always feels so great when I’m filled with your seed. Please Daddy fill me...” she begged.

“Okay. Get ready for it.” Branch whispered softly before thrusting himself inside her.

Poppy let out a moan as her walls accommodated him, finally feeling how good it was to be so full. Her legs went to squeeze around him, to urge him to go faster and harder. Anything to get more of this amazing feeling, this great unexplainable pleasure. She chased the feeling she knew she could get from him as he chased his own.

Harder and faster he thrust, steady and gentle as their hands gently entwined with each other as they looked into each other’s pleasure intoxicated eyes. One loud yelp and Poppy buried her head into Branch's shoulder. Her hands went around his back, nails racking in, as his thrusts lost their steady pace. Both of them were so close, so fucking close.

“Please...” she whined.

Soon, his hand slipped in between them, to play with her clit.

“God! Yes!” She moaned.

Branch smiled at her before he collapsed on top of her, spending his seed inside her. Soon, she followed as they both moaned and fell into the rapture of pleasure together.

Soon, he rolled off her, onto the sand. The couple struggled to catch their breath as they rode the last of their highs.

“Dang.” He whispered.

“Amen.” She whispered back.