Tied Up

All Poppy wants for her birthday is her husband Branch tied to their bed. And of course Branch will do anything to make her wish come true.

Branch breathed in deeply, listening to the way the rain tapped against the large window of their bedroom. His steel-blue eyes faced the ceiling, broad chest rising and sinking down in the most delicious way possible.

And he was all hers.

A loud hiss cracked from his gritted teeth as something wet and slippery slid down the cleft of his torso. Branch gazed down, finding Poppy climbing on top of him like a large feline, sliding her wet tongue and tracing the dark hairy trail of his taut abdomen.

“Oh, you are such a good boy” Branch teased, blissful at the way he squirmed, so helpless and despaired. Sharp sounds of metal chanted in your ears as the man tugged at the cuffs that held him to the bed.

“Shut up and put my cock inside you or I’ll break the headboard and then break you”

Poppy ticked her tongue maliciously, her hand taking his shaft and squeezing it with lack of elegance which only made him grunt and sulk at Poppy's beaming eyes.

“Oh you won’t, because it’s my birthday and you promised…”

“You’ll have another birthday next year” Branch threatened but she could detect softness tainting his eyes, exposing what his heart sang in secrecy. Tugging at his meaty cock Poppy listening to the low moans that sprang from his mouth and grinned.

“Fuck yourself on my cock” Branch commanded. Staring at Poppy from beyond a blue haze. She licked her lips and shook her head, placing a chaste kiss on the tip of his cock before diving below and taking him fully in her mouth.

“Ah, crap!”

The muscles of Branch's taut torso flexed inward and Poppy couldn’t help but run a palm through the soft trail of hair beneath his navel as her mouth worked the length of his erection. It mesmerized Poppy how hopeless she's made a man that was 10 times stronger and bigger than her.

Yet he had one other weakness. Poppy. While Branch would never uttered those three little words in front of others every woman hoped to hear. What Branch felt for Poppy was uncanny, beyond every syllable. Branch would have killed for her and perhaps even die for her. He’d also kill every troll who’d just as much go near her. His hand never leaving Poppy's wrist her thigh when they sat by each other. Releasing a clear non-verbal statement.

She was his and he was hers forever.

His cock released from between her lips with a wet suction noise. Poppy rubbed it gently and watched the wanton burning on his face.

“You are going to be in so much trouble” Branch growled.

“Oh you haven’t seen anything yet”

Poppy hand's reached for something in her bag which was laid by the bed. A small box filled with mint candies. Mischievously, Poppy took one into her mouth and rolled it along the surface of her tongue.

“Don’t. You. Dare” Branch's voice dropped as Poppy leaned back down and breathed against the head of his cock. The chill minty air alone made his stomach suck in and his cock flinched with excitement as Poppy's lips inched closer.

The pop queen pouted mockingly at the big man as he tugged and wrestled, sweat shimmered at his brow, his eyes alarmed as Poppy dove back down to finally wrapped her lips around Branch's hardened cock.

The roar that tore from Branch's lips was beast-like. Poppy felt the tingle in her mouth. Little spikes of electricity danced between her tongue and his velvet flesh as Poppy took him as deep as she could.

“Great googly moogly!!!” Branch groaned with overwhelm, his thighs moving with no purpose, his feet kicking at the mattress as impossible pleasure melted every nerve of his body.

Sleek saliva dripped down his length as Poppy ascended and glided her tongue up the length of him. His girth was wide, stretching Poppy's lips to slight pain, yet she loved having his gargantuan size in her mouth, yearning those husky groans that proved how much he needed her, how he wanted her and no other.

Still fresh with mint on the wetness of her mouth, Poppy let Branch fill her cavern completely. Hot and cold at once, toying with his senses. Branch bucked into Poppy with despair need, obscenities and words of beg flying from his mouth with a husky voice.

Tears welled in Poppy's eyes as he hit the back of her throat but she kept him in, twirling her mouth around the tendons that adorned him, feeling how they throbbed with joy as Poppy began sucking him harder and slithered up and down.

Poppy was soaked at this point, pulsating with need just from seeing the most hottest troll in the world bound to her mercies. Cries of love, flapping from Branch's throat as ecstasy drew near.

Poppy's mouth worked him to inarticulated guttural moans, one delicate palm reached to stroke at his base while her fingers cradled his balls. Branch was swelling larger, tightening between your fingers.

“I’m going to… I…”

Hot ribbons sprung into her mouth, sweet and thick, they wallowed inside her. Poppy's hand pumped his pulsating shaft, squeezing him empty before finally, Poppy swallowed what he gave her, savouring on every drop and the intoxicating sounds of his pleasure that spilt from between Branch's lips.

Poppy wiped the wetness from her mouth as she slipped him out. Her chin moved to rest on his thick thigh while she looked at the exhausted troll who was still climbing down from his high.

“You’ll pay for this…” Branch gasped out, his cock still tingling from the menthol.

“Well,” Poppy smirked naughtily, her finger tracing from his thigh down to his knee.

“Good thing your birthday isn't coming until another three months ” Poppy laughed as Branch looked incredibly annoyed that he has to wait so long.