Lap Sex

While at a party. Poppy sits on Branch's lap and they try not to be suspicious of what they're doing.

“There ain’t no way we’d go on gettin’ away with somethin’ like that, darlin’.” Branch whispers, eyes wide.

Poppy's sittin’ on Branch's lap, like she always is, wearin’ one of her pretty short dresses, like she always wears.

Except this time, this time she ain’t got no panties on, and this time, Poppy's rubbin’ her hips down down down onto his cock, and this time, Poppy's askin’ to get fucked.

“Isn’t that part of the fun?” Poppy raised a brow with a low voice, sittin’ out in the backyard while the a whole group of Trolls, all Pop Village that are in town, are on the other side of the patio serving up some delicious bar-be-que. “The risk?”

“Fuck,” Branch scrubs his hand down his face at the same time that Poppy's hands quickly undo the button on his shorts. His cock is hard, there ain’t no denying that, it’s so hard for her – but he never thought she'd be into something like this, never thought he’d see the day that Poppy's askin’ to keep his cock hard and warm and wet and, “Fuck you’re a dirty girl, ain’t you?” Branch groans, already lifting her dress enough, just enough that he can see her wetness sticking to her thighs.

“If you want this pussy we’re gonna have to be quick,” Poppy grins, pulling his dick out and throwing a look over her shoulder, scoping the place out to make sure no one’s looking, “I think I hear Guy Diamond coming back.”

Branch nods, lifts her hips just enough that Poppy quickly and easily sink down on the full length of his cock. Poppy bites back the biggest moan, and Branch's heart starts beatin’ so super’ fast, because they both know Poppy's so loud in bed, and she absolutely cannot be loud here.

“God damn, Poppy.” Branch can’t help but moan himself though, especially as she recover from her near-gasp, as Poppy wiggled her ass so his cock is more comfortable and her ass is in tow. “How’s your pussy so tight all the damn time?”

Poppy grins and laugh, twist her torso back just enough to kiss him.

“It knows what you like.” Poppy winked, and it takes all of Branch's strength not to say fuck it to the bbq and drag her inside the nearest pod for the pounding of her life. Poppy can practically read his mind, but she shake her head and turn back around to face the front, to face the rest of her Trolls who are coming back from the grill. “Now don’t go making any sudden movements, otherwise we’re fucked.”

“I thought getting fucked was the point.” Branch says, low low low in her ear so only she could hear.

“Who’s the dirty one now?” Poppy tsks, a wicked grin and a sharp clench of her pussy in response.

And if anyone notices the fact that she doesn't get off his lap once all afternoon, if anyone notices how red they're faces are, if anyone hears the low growl from just shifting to get more comfortable, well. No one has anything to say about it.

And now that Poppy's gotten away with it once, Branch can’t wait to have Poppy sit on his cock all nice and pretty time and time again.