Breathless Kisses

Poppy is yearning for Branch's kisses, neither of them able to pull away from the other while they exchange Breathless kisses that lead to more.

Currently Poppy was laying on their bed that her and Branch share, flat on her back, while Branch hovered above her. He towered over her, breaking the kiss for a moment in order to breath as he looked at her.

His Fingers shifted to open the back of her dress slowly, tugging it down in order to reach the buttons that was restricting her.Yet, that motion alone caused her lips to open with an anticipated moan. The dress slipped off her shoulders, exposing her soft collarbone and creamy skin. Not to mention her squeezed in breasts that slowly got freed of their prison when the dress loosened as he tugged on the lace.

Breathless moans got lost between their lips as she arched underneath him, whimpering when she felt her hardened and rosy nipples to rub against the fabric of his vest.

Poppy's fingers curled around Branch's neck, her lips pressed and moving against his as their tongues danced with each other, exploring each other's mouth so pleasantly. He kisses her with long, sucking kisses, his tongue teasing her lips before darting back.

Her mind starts getting ahead of her at the other things they could be doing with their mouths and she pushes forward into him. "You look gorgeous right now."Branch whispers into her mouth, causing her to whimper. He takes that opportunity to stick his tongue back into her mouth.

"I love you." Poppy responded back. Branch rests his forehead heavily on hers and she surges forward to kiss out the words she just can't say.

Their lips connect in a kiss that leaves her breathless, as chaste as it is. She keeps the kiss going, kissing him again and then again before she rests against him, their lips just barely touching.

Branch gave her a smile. "So are you feeling better?" Branch jokingly asked since Poppy was the one who was in a current mood that just needed to be taken care of right away.

He found away to dance around what she wanted which he knew would drive her crazy. Poppy let out a groan in annoyance. "You can't just lead me on like this." Poppy complained making hand gesture towards her completely exposed body.

His chin nuzzled against her neck giving her light kisses in response. The Queen Pop Troll sighed happily in response. "Nevermind, this is even better." Poppy said enjoying the feeling. He always knew how to make her feel special.