Day 20: Wearing Each Other's Clothes

Day 20: Wearing each other's clothes
Branch finds Poppy super attractive Wearing one of his shirts.

Branch looked over at Poppy for what seemed to be the hundredth time that day. It was a chill day so she decided that she wanted to wear something comfy and she just happened to put on one of his shirt.

The shirt happened to look big on her so it was like a dress. Poppy looked over to Branch. "So, I was thinking that I could make us Pizza Bagels on my easy bake oven." Poppy said "What do you think?" Branch gave her a thumbs up for approval. "Sounds good honey." Poppy smiled at him. "Great, I love you." Poppy went on to find the ingredients. Branch sighed "Don't set the easy bake oven on fire!" He joked. Poppy turned "What makes you think that I would set it on fire?" Poppy looked over at him confused by his accusation. "I'm kidding, just be careful."

He watched as she started preparing whatever she was doing. She just looks so cute in a comfortable outfit that happened to be his shirt that she was currently wearing right now. She could be wearing bubble wrap and he would still find her attractive.

His thoughts were soon interrupted when he noticed her making her way towards him. He smiled at her once she sat next to him. "I'm glad you got me an easy bake oven because I have gotten good at cooking and baking." Poppy gloated about her accomplishments that she did in the last few weeks. Branch had to admit that she was getting a lot better but wasn't ready for the kitchen because she lost her kitchen privileges after somehow setting a pop tart on fire along with other ridiculous things simple food which he didn't think were possible. But he'll let her in when he thinks she is ready for it, but she was taking baby steps.

"And I'm so proud of you for not giving up." Branch responded giving her a hug which rubbing her back. "I'm glad you support me." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll always support you." Branch said admiring her. "Thank you Branch." Poppy leaned in to kiss him which he immediately returned. He held onto her waistline feeling the shirt on her body. Suddenly remembering how great she looks in it, he kissed her with showing her how much that he loved her.

After a few more minutes he pulled away satisfied with himself. Poppy was the one who spoke first." Wow you never kiss me like that." Branch looked at her like she was crazy. "What do you mean?" Poppy was about to say something but she decided not to. "Nevermind, I have to check on the food now." As soon as she started walking away Branch smirked as he was about to mess with her. "Are you going to put that on your scrapbook?" He tried not to laugh when he saw her reaction. "Don't know what you're talking about." Poppy denied making her way towards the kitchen. He just loved messing with her sometimes. "It's ready!" He heard Poppy happily yell from the kitchen. He chuckled at her excitement. He just always loved seeing her happy.

She came out of the kitchen holding two plates for both of them and handed him his plate. "I need to tell you something." Branch says watching her set her own plate down. She looked at him curiously as he gently grabbed her waist. "What is it?" Poppy asked. "I think you look beautiful." He said kissing her lips. Poppy laughed. "I'm just wearing a comfy shirt that you have, it's nothing special. " Poppy said dismissing the compliment. "I think you love beautiful wearing my shirt or anything at all." He said giving her a hug which she returned. "I'm glad that you said that." Poppy said. Let's just say that she was glad that he said that because for now on she was going to steal more of his shirts. He didn't mind at all because he loved her very much.

AN: Day 20: Wearing each other's clothes
Next is Day 21: Getting Married!!!!