Against The Wall

I can see you, up against the wall with me!

Branch keeps Poppy pressed up against the wall, one hand clamped over her mouth, the other hand pressingly firmly through her panties. His fingers slowly, deliberately make a pass up and back down- she moaned, muffled against his palm.

Branch chuckles that dark, sinister noise that can only means he has something planned- Poppy meets his eyes and of course they’re alight with his malicious scheme.

His fingers wander band up below casually circling Poppy's clit, making the pop queen's hips jerk and press against him. Branch leans in close, nibbles at and sucks on Poppy's earlobe before releasing it to trace a wet line around the shell of her ear, all the while circling his fingers around her clit with only the thin layer of cotton to separate from her. Branch exhales slowly, letting his hot breathe chill her.

He whispers- demands, “Tell me how much you want it,” Branch finally removes the hand over Poppy's mouth only to let it descend to her breasts, rolling and pinching at her sensitized flesh. Though the lust-fog Poppy can manage to wonder if he really wears his royal persona so well that he wants her to want his dick, but she knows him too well, knows that he’ll push her to the edge whether she would comply or not.

Branch sucks hard against the skin of Poppy's neck, she realizes hes leaving his mark- and that thought is lost again to the fog of desire as Poppy groans and press against his body again. Branch nips and scrapes his teeth against Poppy's neck, sliding down to her collar bone, covering it, too, with kisses and nips and bites.

Poppy's hips jut against his fingers again, desperate for more friction than just the teasing pressure he’s supplying now. Branch seems compliant, adding his thumb and changing his motions slightly— more how like on would tune a dial, occasionally just rubbing straight over the responsive nub.

Poppy just can’t take any more. “Please, Branch,”

He nearly snaps, nearly rips her panties off- throwing them aside without looking. Poppy's sure he’s about to do the same without his own shorts. Poppy's fairly sure they must be uncomfortably tight by now, but he doesn’t. Instead he does something completely unexpected.

Branch sinks to his knees, the leg previous held up to his waist comes to rest on his shoulder. Tell Poppy how much she wants it, she thinks, perhaps, he wasn’t talking about himself. Automatically, Poppy lets her hands drop to tangle in his hair.

As soon as his tongue touched Poppy's wetness, Branch groans happily, letting the vibrations rumble into Poppy's thighs. The torturous pace he’d set before was all but lost, his tongue pressing up and against her flesh, hard and needy, twisting swirling around her clit.

Branch relents momentarily, letting both arms slide around Poppy's hips, one to hold her firmly in place right where he wants her to be- pressed between his mouth and the wall, spread open for him like a feast. The other hand slid back around Poppy's leg, hooking past her leg, letting his fingers once again resume their job at the top of her slit.

As Branch's fingers jerk messily over Poppy's clit his tongue and lips work her opening, sucking and nibbling along her lips, tracing Poppy's entrance, plunging into and tasting and devouring her from the inside out. Branch alternates between these too fast for even him to handle, too lost in his own need to even keep his own pace.

It was too much- even his own desire to push her over the edge added to her pleasure and all too soon Poppy's coming. Poppy thinks she heard Branch chuckle, but Poppy's busy tugging at his hair for her to notice- legs clamping around him, back arching with her head pressed against the wall- crying out.

All through Poppy's orgasm Branch kept working his magic, pulling her through and amplifying her pleasure.

Poppy's heart was still pounding, mind still lost when Branch eases her leg off his shoulder and limply; Poppy let it fall without resistance. His breathing might even be harder than hers, Poppy thinks, admiring the way his lips and chin glisten.

For all his need for control, Branch's eyes are soft as he leans in close and presses a kiss against Poppy leaving her own taste on her lips. As her senses return to her, Poppy wraps one hand around Branch's neck to pull him back for another kiss. The other drops to the edge of his shorts, tugging him close against her so she can feel his hardness.

"Think you’re forgetting about something." Poppy mumbled against his lips. She figured now’s the perfect chance to get payback for his teasing.

"I haven’t forgotten anything." Branch replies, the evil glint back in his eyes. Maybe it isn’t the perfect chance.

AN: One more until I hit 100 chapters!!!