Cuddle (Naked)

The official NSFW OTP challenge has begun.
Poppy is thirsty and she wants a glass of water. Branch is happy to volunteer to get it for her.

Both their bodies collapsed onto the bed, exhausted from an exhilarating moment of shared intimacy.

Their discarded clothes laying in a heap besides the bed, the languid pair lies together butt naked, her head against his shoulder, one arm laying against his chest, their fingers interlocked.

One would think that having Poppy's naked body pressing against his would have him rock hard, but no, there’s no lust in him, just deep seated devotion for her.They’ve been cuddling like this for quite some time now, and neither has showed any hints of being turned on. It’s not that it isn’t hot, it IS, but more than anything else, it just feels... nice.

"Branchifer." Poppy called out his name breaking the comfortable silence. “You okay?”, Branch asked, his soft voice like a caress on her skin.“Never better”, Poppy replied, her voice still a little hoarse from their activities. "I'm thirsty, may I have some water please?" Poppy asked politely. She grinned at him, and watched how a lazy smile slowly spread across his face. "Sure I'll be right back." Branch replied slowly getting out of bed making his way out of their bedroom and heading towards the kitchen.

Poppy on the other hand layed their looking around the room noticing clothes from the night before were thrown around the room. "Totally worth it." Poppy thought to herself. Branch would probably agree with her on this.

Finally Branch came back with the cup of water that she had asked him for. "Thank you Branchifer!" Poppy beamed at him as she grabbed the cup and started drinking. It was very refreshing. "No problem." Branch replied getting back in the bed. When Poppy was finished hydrating she put the empty cup on the nightstand.

"Now cuddle me please!" The Queen troll demanded to her husband. Poppy rolled onto her side, facing away from him, and tucked a hand under her pillow, trying to find a comfortable position.

Branch moved behind her and spooned her naked body. His hand slid gently over Poppy's hip, before it wrapped itself fully around her and pulled her closer. He kissed the back her neck, soft and lazy, and she let out a contented sigh, relaxing into his arms.

Poppy felt him completely moulding around her back and bottom, nestling between her cheeks, the long line of her thighs against his, his knees tucked behind hers.

Sliding her hand along his arm, she intertwined their fingers together over her stomach. Leaning back into his warm embrace, Poppy closed her eyes, wishing to memorize the sensation.