Day 17: Making Out

Day 17: Making Out
Poppy and Branch make out but this time they aren't interrupted but people know.

"So, how's everything going over here?" Poppy asked Branch who was currently fixing a pipe that was broken. They were visiting Viva and Clay so they can hang out together but Branch just happened to spot a leaky pipe that was possibly bust any moment now so he offered to fix it for her, which she agreed.

"Good until you opened the door, for some reason when the door is open it's dark but when the door is closed, it's light." Poppy opened the door to test his theory and he was right. "Woah that's weird." Poppy said with amusement closing the door again only for the light to turn back on.

Meanwhile Branch secured the pipe together using a wrench and he was completely done for the day. He turned to Poppy. "Now you have my full attention." He said pulling her in for a hug. Poppy smiled at him. " Viva went out to get some food for us." Poppy said giving her fiance a kiss on the cheek while wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you." Branch said admiring her while gently rubbing her back. "I love you too." Poppy said smiling at him.

He pulls her closer, trapping her between himself and the wall. She feels his hands grabbing her hips before pressing his lips against hers which she immediately returns.His lips are warm and soft against hers, slightly parted to let his tongue come in contact with her own, and Poppy feels heat pooling up in her chest and stomach from the close contact. In her mind they shouldn't really be doing this but at the same time she didn't care. Branch pulls back first, still close enough for her to be able to feel his breath against her face. "We should head back now." Poppy said feeling breathless from their makeout.

Poppy's breath is caught in a hitch when he leans in to nip her earlobe. It was game over for her there and then once that happened. She suppresses the urge to let out a moan when Branch leaves light kisses on her jaw, feeling the heat in her stomach grows to flow throughout her veins. Branch moves lower to kiss the crook of her neck, giving small bites that are sure to leave marks. She'll worry about that later. Their fingers shyly explore areas they hadn't before. Her hands traveling up and down his chest made his heart flutter rapidly as he dared to move his hands up and down her waist. Practically stroking her as the kiss intensified. "Branch~" Poppy's voice hitched, his name cracking on her lips. One of her legs rose, her knee hooking on his hip. His hand sprang from the wall to grip her thigh, to hold it steady as he started to grind against her. Poppy was grinding on him too, up against the leg that had slid between her thighs.

She tugged at his hair and pulled him back up for a kiss again. Her tongue darted across his lips, his teeth, the roof of his mouth - a desperate search that had Branch's hand on her door slipping into her hair to hold her head steady. She breathed into his mouth. His fingers tangled in her ponytail making its way under her as he pulled her dress off over her head.

Their fun lasted fifteen more minutes until they had to stop incase Viva came back. "Well, that was exciting." Poppy said blushing from what they did just now. "Hm, I'm glad you liked it." Branch said kissing her lips again. "Woah Branch, Don't tempt me." She said pulling away from him. They both got dressed and tried to make themselves presentable as the could and not make it seem that they made out in a closet. "You got everything?" Poppy asked making sure they left anything. "Yeah, but I'll double check is the pipe is secure, I'll meet you out there in a bit." He gave her a quick kiss and then she headed out making her way to find Viva.

Eventually she found her setting food on the table. "Oh, Yummy!" Poppy said as Viva handed out her plate. She noticed Viva take one look at her but refused to say anything. "Something wrong sis." Viva just handed her a mirror for her to look at. "Yeah luckily the walls are thick." Viva said handing her makeup so she could cover the marks that were visible on her body. The sisters quietly agreed to not speak about it again or ever.

AN: That was Day 17: Making out
Next Day 18: Gaming/ Watching a movie