Day 3:Kissing

Day 3: Kissing
The top 10 kisses she loves to get from Branch.

Poppy didn't know how she got into this conversation. She didn't understand how one moment she, Satin, and Chenille go from talking about fashion to talking about kissing. Which caused her to expose some private intimate information about her relationship with Branch. And might have told them about how his kisses super great in so many ways she can't describe. Poppy blushed as the twins were given her knowing looks. She cursed herself knowing that she can't keep a secret but it was fine. The subject was finally dropped when smidge came along but she couldn't stop thinking about it.

Poppy finally parted ways with the group and headed back to her Pod. The topic from before was now getting to her. She looked around for her scrapbook and pens before saying out loud "Am I really going to scrapbook about how great Branch kisses me?" But in her mind she said "Why yes, yes you will!" She was super excited for it and she didn't know why.

1. Soft Kisses).
Poppy was running around Troll Village gathering decorations for a surprise birthday party for her dad. Meanwhile Branch was trying to catch up to her but he couldn't keep up with his. "Poppy can you please slow down!" He said as he was trying to catch his own breath after running around to keep up with her. Poppy turned around in time to see her lover walk up to her still looking exhausted. She giggled at him as she grabbed her boyfriend's hands pulling him to the nearest empty bench for both of them to sit down and have a little break. " Sorry about that. I really want my dad's surprise birthday party to be perfect." She looked at him when she felt him grab her hand and gently rubbed it with his fingers. She felt loved by him and she hoped that this love would never end. He pulled her closer causing their foreheads to touch "Poppy, he's going to love it either way, you don't have to worry". He spoke in that soft comforting voice that always makes her worries go away. "I love you Branch." She was never tired of saying it.. He smiled and closed his eyes before capturing his girlfriend's mouth in a tender kiss. She completely melted away just from that and was a little disappointed by how short it was. "I love you too." He said a minute after. He got up from the bench gently pulling Poppy and kissing her nose. "Are you ready to set up the party?" He asked making sure his girlfriend was truly ready. "I'm always ready." She sure was really lucky to have him.

(2. A Kiss leading to more only to be interrupted by a third party.)
She didn't really know what had gotten into her today. One moment she and Branch offered to help her dad clean his Pod, the next thing she knew they were making out in a broom closet. Branch was organizing the stuff that looked important and the stuff to throw away. Poppy was feeling super silly telling jokes that were trying to make her boyfriend laugh as he was mostly doing the work while she does absolutely nothing but hold a trash bag that was getting full. "I think it's time for getting another bag." He says pulling Poppy up with him. "Break time!" She says before gently pushing her boyfriend down to sit on the floor. She just wanted cuddles from him.She shifts into her knees, barely separating them for a second to climb into his lap to rest on him only to feel her boyfriend to start kissing her jaw. She's totally confused, but also totally into this- but takes her brain for half a second to breathe out, "Uh, whatcha up to?" She wasn't completely against it as whatever he was doing felt good. He didn't respond to herHe shifts his hands to her waist and pulls back to press a kiss to her collarbone and start moving up her neck and to her jaw. She giggles almost silently and runs a hand through his hair, tightening her hair in it and letting out a gasping breath as he grazes his teeth on the sensitive spot of her neck right below her ear. Poppy shifts in his lap and moves her hands to start playing with the hem of his vest, returning her lips to his neck and sucking on the skin right above his collarbone. He leans down to peck her lips, instead hitting the corner of her mouth and chuckling before catching her in a heated kiss, enjoying the way his girlfriend whimpers in the back of her throat and plays with the hair on the back of his neck. Poppy felt her boyfriend slowly attempting to lift up her dress but she wasn't about to stop him. "Poppy! Can you come here Please!" She heard her dad call her over from the room next door. Poppy groans, sitting up and straightening out her dress making herself looking presentable and not like she and her boyfriend were completely occupied with each other in the room next door. She finally made her way to her dad. "Hi dad, do ya need anything." She was trying to keep her cool. He turned around to face her fully but noticed something odd. "What's that on your neck?" The young queen looked at her dad very confused before checking herself in the mirror. She had received a lot of hickeys from Branch. She played it cool. "Mosquito bites." She was really happy with her answer. She started to slowly make her way towards the closet where Branch was waiting for her. The next thing King Peppy heard was her daughter yelling something about having noticeable hickeys on her neck while hear Branch laugh.

(Sneaking away to a hidden coner to share a secretive kiss.) Normally, everyone knows that Poppy and Branch have been in a relationship for a while so they never had to hide their pda from anyone. But it was one of those days where they were at a party and they wanted some time alone with each other. Poppy told her boyfriend to meet her in a secluded spot as she told everyone there was a surprise that she had to go get and would be right back. He listened but he waited 5 minutes after her to sneak out managing not to get noticed by any trolls in the meantime. Poppy wasn't lying when she said that she had a surprise waiting for the Trolls. She noticed her boyfriend coming closer in her direction. "Hey you," she breathes. He doesn't talk, just presses their lips together. She giggles softly before responding eagerly, cupping his jaw with her hand while he backs her up into a mushroom. Branch starts pressing soft kisses along her jawline, grazing his teeth just barely against the hollow of her neck. Her stomach flips and she whimpers softly, curling her fingers into his hair.He smiles, pulling away from her neck to kiss her softly and smile down at her. Her heart swells as she gazes back up at him- she'll never get tired of these moments, the ones where she can believe they're the only two people in this whole world. "I love you." She hears her boyfriend say causing her to smile at him. She didn't understand how lucky she is.

4.The In the moment kisses). Poppy was trying to ignore it but she couldn't help but noticed that Branch wouldn't stop staring at her. Obviously she enjoyed the attention from her boyfriend but she kind of wanted to know what was going on in his mind as he likes to keep to himself. She turned around to fully face him. "What's on your mind?" Their bodies instantly pulling each other into a hug. Branch looked at her before saying “I just have this sudden urge to kiss you right now." She really loved the way he spoke his mind. "I'm all yours." She replied confidently leaning towards him.The kiss, which started out as a full-lip peck, deepened as the pair became lost in one another, locking lips as though it there was no tomorrow. She never wanted it to end and neither did he. She just wanted a lot more from him but he pulled away not before biting her lip causing Poppy to shiver completely wanting more. "You can kiss me anytime, you know that right?" He nodded his head in response."I just like to make sure you're OK with my decision." The Queen Pop Troll blushed. "I would be down for whatever you have in mind.

Poppy decided that she would end the scrapbook there as her mind was all over the place. As she was putting her scrapbook away, she heard a knock at her Pod and gestured for her visitor to come in only to find out it was Branch. "Hey, I was just thinking about you." She wasn't lying. "Well, I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight." She can tell he was mentally preparing himself for her to reject him. "I would love to go out with you." She held out her hand for Branch to lead the way. It was really an unforgettable night.

The next day Poppy decided to visit Satin and Chenille for a small request. "Poppy how are you?" The twins were really excited to see her but noticed how nervous their friend was looking. "Are you okay?" Chenille asked with concern. Poppy cleared her throat. "Do you remember that conversation we had yesterday? She was avoiding eye contact with both of then. "About Fashion?" Chenille asked curiously. "No, the other conversation we had." The twins looked at each other. "You mean kissing?" Poppy nodded in response before taking a breath. "Is there any way you can make some of my dresses shorter." Her face was now red as a tomato. She watched her friends facial expression before the realization hit them. "OH!" The twins said out loud now knowing they context of why. Poppy was never going to hear the end of this story in the future. She can just tell.

An" This is Day 3: Kissing
Next up Day 4: Hanging out with friends
Might do a part 2 because I only got up to 3 and I was running out of patience doing the amount of research on kissing.