Day 14: During Their Morning Rituals

Day 14: During their Morning Rituals.
How Branch and Poppy Start off their day together.

The sound of the alarm Clock could be heard in the room. Branch got up to turn it and start his day."Must you be up this early?"

He turns at the sound of her soft voice to find a sleepy Poppy laying in bed wearing one of his soft shirts that was too big on her. "You know that I like to start off my day at 4am swimming." Poppy sighed "Cause it's the most refreshing hour of the day and you're life would be thrown off in million horrifying way." She softly giggled remember that moment. Branch gave Poppy a quick kiss. "Get some sleep, I promise I'll be back when you wake up." She watched as Branch got everything he needed and closed her eyes. "I love you, stay safe." She drifted off to sleep as Branch took one last look at his fiancée and smiled at the sight of her. "I love you too." Branch whispered as he left the room to start his day.

Three hours later Poppy woke up to the smell of someone cooking. She's still groggy from sleep, clad only in his wrinkled white shirt and her hair feels an awful, tangled mess, but her stomach rumbles, demanding to be fed. She gets out of bed and makes her way to the kitchen where Branch cooks breakfast for them. She smiles at the sight of him before she wraps her arms around him, embracing him from behind. "You making me Breakfast?" He quickly kissed her head. "Yes, now please go wait by the table."

Poppy gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and made her way towards the table to wait for her food. She was getting hungrier and hungrier by the minute until Branch came out with their food. Poppy gasped happily " You made me cinnamon French Toast and a Breakfast sandwich?" She asked happily which he laughed at her reaction. "Hey, they're not all for you." He joked as he poured her orange juice. "Have I ever told you how much I love you." Poppy looked at him with hearts in her eyes. "Only a million times." He replied holding her hand and gently kissed it. They both ate their breakfast in comfortable silence enjoying the moment and ready to start their day together.

An: Day 14: During their Morning Rituals
Next Day 15: Family
Sorry that this is short.