Long Lasting Kisses

Changing Frustrated Kisses to Long Lasting Kisses.
Just Poppy and Branch not speaking through words but with kisses

Poppy and Branch danced happily in their living room together as soft music was playing on the radio.

They were super into it until Poppy tripped but luckily fell back on the couch. The couple both shared a laugh before Branch climb on top of her knowing that she wanted cuddles.

He leaned down and kissed the side of her neck, his soft and silky hair tickling her jawline. "I love you so much." Poppy said as he continued kissing her neck. "I love you too Poppy." He mumbled on the side of her neck before looking at her. Branch smiled and brought his lips to hers.

His lips were soft against hers and she could feel them pulsing as they slanted to lock perfectly against her own.They kissed in pure, sweet bliss what could have been anywhere in between a minute or hours. When they pulled apart once more to breathe, it was ever so slightly, the tips of their lips barely still touching.

The couple admired each other every day and ever since they've been together they always wanted to make sure that their significant other was all that matters in life. Everyone could see that even the ones who don't know that.

"Want to make out?" Branch asked. She grinned a wide grin and blushed speaking excitedly."I'd thought you'd never asked~" She teased before she got on top of him and pushed him back onto the couch.

They both kissed and hugged passionately kissing eachother like crazy as they made outThey both began tongue fighting, moaning at the same time. They fought with open mouthed kisses.They were both moaning into the kiss as Poppy pinned him to the couch and just ravished him by making out with him.

Poppy moaned kissing and teasing her husbands lips. He growled with lust which sounded really cute in her opinion. They kept kissing. Poppy and Branch managed to not fall off the couch as they made out since they were kissing very excitedly. It was a fast paced session.

It's not that they didnt have a problem with slow sessions it was just that they always got so excited for each other which would lead them to kissing very excited like. The couple pulled apart from each other needs to breathe after a while. “You’re so pretty. You know that right?” Branch says after catching his breath. She can feel him smiling at the side of her face. His body lazily drapes on top of her own on the lavish couch.

Although he leaves enough room that their chests just barely brush over each other. “You’re handsome too.” Poppy say in a bit of a blissful daze. He lets out a short chuckle as he moves to kiss her forehead, the tip of her nose, and then her wet swollen lips again.

His left hand is tenderly pressed around her neck, sometimes angling her jaw to better kiss her, deeper. Branch's other hand pushing the hem of her dress up a little, so his hand can caress the bare skin of her waist.

"I wish moments like these never end." Poppy says whispering in his ear. "Me too." Branch replied kissing her cheek. The couple cuddled onto each other on the couch eventually their sleepiness took over them.