Skype Sex

Viva sets up a hidden camera in her younger sisters home to be close to her in a way. It turns out it wasn't the best idea on her end.

Viva let out a bored sigh as she sat alone in her room by herself. She didn't really want to go out but she really wanted some company. She could hang out with her father who was just in the living room but she knew he was busy taking a nap so she didn't want to bother him. "Maybe I could go she what Poppy is up to." Viva said to herself before getting her laptop that was on the desk.

Now that she and Poppy reunited, she wanted to keep an eye at her at all times so she decided to set up cameras in Poppy's home to check in everyday. She wanted to make up for the times that she lost with her. Viva opened the laptop and started using the surveillance camera set up in her sisters home. After searching for where she was she immediately found her in the bedroom most likely sowing what seemed to be a dress.

"Why did I have to pick up sowing as a hobby?" She heard her baby sister say. Her sister is really funny. They both heard the bedroom door open and she watched Poppy look back and smile at the other troll who was Branch. Poppy got up from her desk to hug him. "Where have you been?" The Pop Queen asked who noticeably saw him holding a bag in his hand. "What's in the bag?" Poppy asked grabbing it out of his hand and opening it. Viva heard Poppy squealed in excitement which ironically hurt her ears a little but she continued to watch the screen. "I can't believe you found it." Poppy said looking at what seemed to be a belt. "Yeah, I saw it and had a gut feeling that I needed to buy you it." Branch chuckled suddenly remembering the times she told him about it.

He watched as she wrapped the belt around her now completely finished outfit dummies Satin and Chenille got her for the hobby that she started. Poppy sighed as she stared at her completed masterpiece that was completely saved by Branch. She felt Branch's arms wrapped around her waist as he chin rested on her shoulder. "You did really well good sir, you deserve an award for it." Poppy whispered in his ear causing Branch to light up. "What do you have in mind?" Branch asked leaving light kisses on her neck putting Poppy even more in the mood. "I may or may not be wearing some new lingerie underneath, would you like to test it out?" Poppy replied. Let's just say Viva didn't understand what was happening.

They start out with kissing each other, gentle or rough, depending on the catalyst which led to the mood their in, moving as the kiss progresses and becomes more passionate over time. They'd remove their clothes, piece by piece, scattering them all over the place. Poppy snorted with laughter. Branch rolled himself over on top of her, his hips between her thighs and rolling his hips so she could feel just what he meant. She ran her fingers gently through his chest hair, placing a soft kiss on his shoulder and feeling his erection throbbing where it was pressed up against her. That was just like him, but it was one of the reasons she loved him. He stared down at her lovingly, just taking a moment to memorize her before leaning down towards her and kissing her neck.

Poppy arched up off the mattress, pressing every inch of her skin against his, feeling a response where he was nestled between her thighs. A contented sigh escaped her lips as he kissed the sensitive underside of her breast, tongue sliding up the curve and trailing heat and moisture around her hardened nipple. He nibbled her skin gently and affectionately, his beard tickling her as it rubbed against her skin. He felt better than anything she’d ever felt in her life and she knew she could spend an eternity touching him and it would never be enough.

Branch pressed his mouth to her soft, porcelain skin, raining kisses over every inch of her body; he just wanted to spend the day exploring her, discovering hidden details he had yet to learn about her. And that could take a while. Branch gently stroked her thigh with one hand, his free hand cupping her chin, thumb running along her jaw as he pressed his lips to hers once more, changing his angle to deepen the kiss. His fingers traipsed upwards to her hips, her head falling back against the pillows with a soft moan.

Poppy giggled when he wrapped his arms around her back, tracing the line of her spine—it tickled, making her squirm a little…she got his blood and adrenaline pumping fiercely, at even the slightest touch and he loved it; neither one could think of a better way to relax. She flipped them over, straddling his thighs and running her fingers up and down his chest watching the smattering of hair curl around her fingers; her hips rocked against his as he brought his hands up to massage her breasts.

A shiver ran through Poppy's body.

“Oh Poppy, are you cold?” Concern laced through his voice, as he ran his hands up and down her arms.

“A little…it’s up to you to warm me up—sex me so hard I see stars…” She giggled, gazing down at him and batting her long eyelashes.

Branch grinned up at her before she kissed her way down his chest, tonguing the skin at one hip joint, taking his erection in one hand; he let out a contented sigh, eyebrows furrowed in pleasure, arching his hips and thrusting into her hand. That was so sexy. She bit her lower lip, before releasing him, easing herself off his thighs, and lowering herself onto him slowly; he hummed in contentment, as he pressed his pelvis up into hers, pulling her down so they were chest to chest. Poppy's lips captured his in another heated kiss and all she could focus on, was the warmth of his body against hers.

Branch leaned up and pressed his mouth to her shoulder, lips drifting along the bare skin before he began working his way downwards, his hand weaving through her long blonde hair as he arched up into her, kissing the center of her chest softly. They were both panting quietly. Poppy's gasps echoed throughout the loft as he rolled over, thrusting into her slowly; her body was a wonderland—even though they had just fled earth and the Reapers destroying everything, he planned to spend the day in bed with her, savoring every moment they had together because neither knew how much longer they’d have…

For now, he focused on the feel of her body moving in time with his.

He pushed his entire length into her slowly as he watched her, gauging her reactions, drawing himself out of her slowly, but not entirely, before he thrust forward making her flare blue; he grinned down at her, sliding his hands into hers and interlacing their fingers together as he held them against the mattress. Her fingernails dug into the backs of his hands, a growl dropping from her lover’s lips, another thrust keeping her attention, but he didn’t exactly mind the sting…in fact he actually loved it. He caught her lower lip between his teeth as his mouth claimed hers again, rolling his hips teasingly—she was intoxicating, and he couldn’t help but take his time with her.

After some time of enjoying their slow, lazy lovemaking, Branch felt her muscles starting to clench around his shaft, and she broke first, her back arching of its own accord before she fell back against the pillows, huffing quietly as he finished just behind her. What a reunion this had turned out to be. He collapsed on top of her panting, both of their bodies slightly sticky. If someone had told him five years ago, he’d would be sleeping with his lover he would’ve laughed in their face, but here he was, head-over-heels in love and twirling a blonde ringlet curl around his finger as they both tried to come down from cloud nine. He’d definitely succeeded in warming her up.

But it didn't stop there but that was before Viva quickly shut the laptop basically pushed it off the bed. But at least she learned her lesson to not set up hidden cameras in her sisters home.