Bet

Poppy rides Branch to see which one of them can last longer for a bet.

Poppy sat on top of the teal blue troll, his shirtless torso covered in sweat as he looked up at Poppy tiredly. His shades were askew as she stroked his cheek, moving her other hand down the middle of his chest.

Branch whimpered quietly as she reached the base of his dick, slowly dragging her fingertips down his length as he inhaled sharply. “Shh. Just a while longer” Poppy continued teasing him as she heard him tug on his restraints in an attempt to touch himself.

“You want me to make you feel better?” Branch nodded slowly, his blushed face desperate as Poppy slowly moved herself closer to his dick. “Use your words”

Branch looked away from Poppy, gritting his teeth as the pop queen played with the tip of his dick. Poppy frowned as he continued to stay silent, pulling on his choker to make him look at you. “Say please, or I’ll leave you here all night”

His blue eyes still shined with defiance as Poppy dropped his neck, shrugging as she began to sit up. “Wait, wait!” Poppy raised an eyebrow as he finally gives up, sighing as he looked down. “Please fuck me”

Poppy look down at him, considering edging him more. “Please” His desperate tone makes her smile as she moves closer, finally letting herself fall onto his dick as Branch moaned loudly.

The Pop Queen grabbed onto Branch's shoulders as she rode him, his whines filling the room as pleasure filled her lower half. The sound of him pulling on his handcuffs made Poppy go even faster, moaning as his dick hit her perfect spot.

“I’m close” Branch strained mutter made Poppy speed up, nodding as she wrapped her hands around his neck. Poppy's fingers squeezing his throat was the push he needed as she felt her insides fill with his warm seed.

Branch sputtered out profanities as she continued to ride him, still choking him as she neared her own climax. One last moan from him as Poppy loosened her grip made he6 finish all over him, groaning as Poppy slid off his dick and rolled over next to him.

“I lasted longer than last time. You owe me, I win” Branch's voice made Poppy laugh, as she turned over to stroke his chest. “I mean it” He grumbled, as Poppy pulled his vest back over his shoulder.

“I know. But you also came before me, so I also win” The Pop Queen reached for the side table, pulling out a single gold coin and placing it on the center of his chest.