Day 11: Doing Something Sweet

Branch Gives Poppy Flowers as an "I love you" gift.

Poppy was feeling nervous about the fact that she was blindfolded. Branch told her he has a surprise for her which she hoped it was a vacation because she needed it. It must've been serious because Branch never surprises her with gifts unless it's for their birthday or their anniversary and maybe valentine's day.

It was not like she needed any sort of gift as her fiance's love language is words of affirmation. "Okay Poppy, you can take the blindfold off." She heard Branch say. Once she did, she looked around to find herself in the bunker. "My gift is our home?" She joked "This is the best gift ever!" She laughed wrapped her arm around him neck. "So why are you giving me a gift?" She asked him curiously. He held her by the waistline and smiled at her. "It's just a little thank-you reminder on how much you changed my life forever." He said "And that I'm glad that I get to marry you soon." She smiled at him "Thank you, thank you for saying that." That was her "go to" saying whenever he or anyone else complimented her in a way, It really showed how much she appreciates everything in life.

"I'm gonna go get your gift." He said letting her go. She watched as he went into the other room to get her gift. She sighed happily "Should I close my eyes?" She called out "Only if you want to!" She heard him say from the room not that far from where she was standing. She closed her eyes waiting for Branch to signal to open. "Are you ready?" He asked her. "I'm always ready."

He cued her to open her eye's and when she did she was super surprised by it. It was her favorite flowers the one that she's not allergic to and next to it was a little box. She opened the box to find a little heart shaped key. "What's it for?" She asked still admiring the gift. "I built us a vacation home where we can get away for a while." They always planned that they want a getaway cation but didn't know where they wanted to go. "I'm taking you there for our honeymoon once we're married."

He held her hand admiring her shiny ring that was right on her ring finger, she's going to be his future wife. That is their future together. "Thanks Branch, I can't wait for you to be my husband, I love you so." She said kissing him deeply. "I love you too." He said melting into the kiss very happy that she loved his gift.

AN: Day 11: Doing Something Sweet
Next Day 12: Doing Something Hot
Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was busy and lost track of time.
I don't know how to write today!