Short Pecks

Troll Village is putting on a musical Play that Poppy is starring in so Branch kisses her for good luck.

Branch walked in the dressing room where Poppy and Val were getting ready. He knocked first just in case they were changing but he was able to with their permission.

"Hey, are you guys excited for tonight?" Branch asked the girls while handing out flowers for Poppy. "Yes we are." Poppy replied admiring the flowers he brought her while Val rolled her eyes. "Why don't I get flowers?" Val complained. "You don't even like flowers." Branch pointed out to her. "But it wouldn't hurt to get me some." Val joked a bit. "I'll buy you some flowers next time." Branch replied receiving a nod of approval from Val before leaving the room to give the couple some alone time.

Once the door closed and it was just them together, Poppy gave him a huge hug. Branch wrapped his arms around her waist hugging her tightly.

"I'm really glad that you're here, I'm sorry that you had to miss the Brozone qna press tour." Poppy apologized. "Are you kidding, you're more important to me at the moment." Branch replied kissing her forehead. "You look gorgeous Poppy." Branch said admiring her while she blushed.

"I love you Branch!" Poppy said kissing his cheek. "I love you too Poppy." Branch replied embracing her In a warm protective hug.

They stayed like that for a while before they heard the announcement on the speakers for everyone to get in their places because the show is starting.

The couple let go of each other. "Uh, am I supposed to say break a leg?" Branch asked Poppy who just smiled at him in response. “Poppy,” he breathes out against her lips. He kisses her hard and their teeth clack as she puts her arms around his neck, pulling her body into his, pushing herself up tight against him.

The were interrupted when the speaker told everyone to get in place as they were about to start the show. "I gotta go now." Poppy said looking at herself in the mirror making sure she looked good.

She turned to Branch and quickly gave him a kiss on his lips before making her way towards the door.

"Hey Poppy!" Branch exclaimed catching her attention as she turned around to look at him. "Yeah Branchifer?" Poppy asked as Branch stared at her with a proud smile on his face. "Break a leg." He responded causing Poppy to giggle. She blew a kiss toward him before making her way out the door.

"I'm proud of you." Branch said quietly to himself but hoping Poppy knew that. He was always proud of her.

AN: I'm almost done with this. I think I have two left until I'm done.