Blowjob

Poppy wakes up Branch with a Blowjob.

The morning sun peeked through the hanging curtains as Poppy gradually opened her eyes and adjusted to the brightness that filled the room. Poppy pulled the covers up slightly and snuggled back into the strong pair of arms that held her in a loving embrace, one wrapped around her waist while the other lay beneath her neck and the pillow.

Lustful memories of the night flooded Poppy's mind. Seconds felt like minutes as the couple grappled for each other and began peeling off articles of clothing. They had the whole house to themselves and took that to their advantage after date night.

Poppy suddenly lost in thought when she feels his morning erection bulging prominently into her ass. The same one that’d been pounding her from behind nearly hours ago and every chance they get, forcing Poppy to ride out her fourth orgasm of the night into her fifth.

The pop queen tucked her bottom lip between her teeth and began teasingly grinding her hips back into Branch, pussy growing wetter by the second, leaving a trail of warm arousal on his skin, listening as he grunts softly in her ear.

Poppy managed to slip out of his grasp, careful not to wake him while she lays her hands on his chest, slowly rolling him onto his back and sneaking to the end of the bed, where she reside between his round, hairy thighs. The soft sheets slid down the curves of her hips, uncovering his naked body to Poppy's admiring eyes.

Branch looked incredibly peaceful in his slumber, undisturbed with his relaxed body forming perfectly into the mattress, his broad chest rising and falling with ease, and facial muscles relaxed with his slim lips puckered slightly.

Poppy grabbed the base of his large, heavy cock and lower down, pressing a gentle kiss against his mushroomed-shaped tip, swiping away the bead of pre-cum with her tongue, hearing him growl in his slumber.

Poppy takes her flattened, saliva-soaked tongue and gradually licking up the underside until she reach the head of his length, where she delicately trace her pointed tongue back and forth, along with her slick, lips grazing into his skin as she simulate his sensitive glans, teasing him endlessly with this action.

Branch shifted against the mattress with his cock twitching from the feel of Poppy's pursed lips placing kisses down his protruding veins, to his firm, heavy balls before she gently scooped them into her mouth and suckled lightly. Poppy laced her hand around his member, pumping him a few times while her other one keeps his thighs open for the time being.

Pleasuring noises began to fill the bedroom as his hips shutter beneath her touch. Poppy let's off with a wet pop, wrapping her mouth around his tip and engulfing his dick in heat that felt absolutely incredible. Saliva coats his cock while she lower herself down. Taking every inch until her nose is buried into his pubic mound, gagging lightly when his head strikes the back of her throat.

Poppy covers her arms over Branch's squirming hips, lashes fluttering up at her handsome husband as she watched him begin to stir awake. Poppy's cheeks suction around him, feeling his veins pulsate along the underside of his length while she bobbed her head up and down repeatedly.

Branch blinked his heavy-lidded eyes open with a slight haziness before an intoxicating moan escaped his lips, “Oh, sweetheart, oh, fuckin' christ…”

Branch gazed down at her beautiful self and cupped the back of Poppy's head, stabilizing himself before raising his hips off the bed, thrusting his cock into her mouth. Cheeks hollowing around him one last time before strings of his sticky, sweet cum cover her tongue, swallowing every single drop with a pleased hum.

With a warm smile, Poppy looked up at her husband with that piercing gaze, hands snaking up his stomach while he caught his stolen breath and settled into the mattress.

“Well, good morning to you.” Branch spoke in that low, morning voice as Poppy crawled up and laid upon his warm chest, heavy arms lacing comfortably around her body with his softening cock against Poppy's plush thighs.

"Morning, handsome." Poppy murmured, grabbing his messy hair and tilting his head to the side, allowing herself more access to place small kisses and bite marks on his inner neck.

"Don't get too comfortable there, darlin’," Branch warned, grazing his fingers along Poppy's lower back, feeling her skin prickling under his touch and her body squirm ever so slightly.

"Why do you say that?" Poppy asked, feeling his calloused hands grab her hips firmly and his knee tuck between her thighs before swiftly rolling Poppy over.

Poppy gasped, eyes broadening as she looked up at the teal blue troll hovering over her, pressing into her heated core while Branch leaned down, purring in her ear sensually, "Cause I'm ‘bout to devour this sweet little pussy." Best morning ever they thought.