Dom/Sub

Soft Dom Poppy and Sub Branch.

“You can look, but you can’t touch.” Poppy tells him, as the pop queen climbed onto Branch’s lap as he’s sitting on the couch.

Branch is already blushing when she does, hands already tensing, wanting to hold her hips, but she told him he can’t, so he just watches as his lover settle on top of one of his big thighs, watches as she starts to grind her hips down onto him.

Branch could write a thousand poems, about the way Poppy looks with the sunshine from the window illuminating her pink skin, about the feeling of her body against his. He savors these moments, takes what she gives him with hungry hands.

“I’ve got plans for you,” Poppy whispered in his ear, moan breathy and soft for him as she braced herself on his chest, “If you’re good.”

It’s always a struggle for Branch, who has to bite his lip to stop himself from begging. He can feel her hot pussy right there, right on his thigh, can feel the wetness of Poppy's cunt soaking through her underwear and staining his shorts.

“Poppy,” He whines as her thighs tense around his, as she leaned in to suck at his neck, lick his pulse and nibble on his ear, her hot breath sending tingles straight to his cock, “Please?”

“No,” Poppy moaned, “Be good – be good for me honey.” Poppy kisses him sweetly, and he kisses back eagerly, lets himself be used, lets Poppy melt against him.

He’s so eager, all the time, wants to please her, so he does as he’s told. Poppy nudged his knee with her hand and he presses his thigh up against her as she grind down onto it, as her hips thrust, trying to get the friction she needs.

By the time Poppy's close to coming, he’s practically begging her to let him help, “You’re so pretty, let me? You know I’m good for it, you’re so wet I can feel how wet you are, let me help?”

But Poppy just moans and groans and sighs into his neck until she’s finally there, and only once Poppy came all over him and his shorts, Poppy reached for his hand, giving Branch permission to touch.

“You were so good,” Poppy tells him with a smile as her body thrums from its first orgasm of the night, “Take me to bed?”

Branch has never gotten off the couch so fast in his life.