Being Walked In On

Queen Barb walks in on Branch going down on Poppy.

Poppy and Branch walked hand in hand back to their hotel room where they were staying at for the weekend. They were invited by Queen Barb who was hosting Rock Con along with the other members so far they really enjoyed it.

The couple made it back to their room and went straight to the bed so they could rest. "This is so exhausting." Poppy said getting comfortable as she cuddled close to Branch as he pulled her closer. "I know and we have to go back in 30 minutes." Branch complained. "I just want to take a nap with you." Branch said annoyed with the time limit they had.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" Poppy asked sitting up from the bed to order room service. But Branch grabbed her arm pulling her back down next to him causing her to yelp in confusion on why he did what he did. "Yeah, you!" Branch responded.

That response caused Poppy to blush and turn her head where she wasn't making any eye contact with him. Branch used his free hand to make Poppy look at him, kissing him gently as he climbed on her taking full control.

Poppy pulled him closer, tongues meeting in open mouthed kisses. Wrapping an arm around his neck, his over traveling down Branch's vest feeling the slightly firm muscle there. They stayed like that for what must have been hours, kissing, making out, hands on hands, on chests, on faces, bravely adventurous hands going to hips and groin, only to return back up.

His eyes darkened when she slowly unzipped the top of her dress and slid it off of her arms and tossed it. Legs spread wide open, Poppy sighs a little as Branch pulls off her panties.

She growls a little as he kisses up her inner thighs. He likes to tease. His hands slide up to play with her nipples with his fingers. She lets out a loud groan.“Branchifer. Just do it already.” She growled, tired of his teasing.

He smirks as he starts to kiss around her inner folds, avoiding the place she wants him the most. He then kisses her entrance, darting his tongue in and out of her slit. He only gets the first inch but she’s gasping.“Branch...” she whined.He’s still darting his tongue in and out of her slit, relishing her juices and exploring inside her.

He loves the sounds she’s making, the whines and whimpers, the ones she always makes.He almost fully gets off from this, his dick hard and ready. When she’s done here, he won’t hesitate to bury himself inside her.

He starts to kiss up her folds, almost near her clit. “Oh my god!” Poppy screams but not in the usual tone that accompanied this.“Barb!” Poppy yelled out.“Huh...” Branch mutters but turns around, leaving her pussy. And she was right, Queen Barb was standing at the doorway, luckily she covered her eyes not wanting to see this awkward situation.

"Uh, I just wanted to let you guys know that we are meeting for lunch soon but it looks like Boy toy is already getting his." Queen Barb joked trying to not make the situation awkward than it already is. "I'm gonna go now but would you like a third party?" Queen Barb asked trying to be funny.

"Barb!" Poppy quickly replied. "Yeah?" The hard rock trolls questioned. "Close the door on your way out." Poppy responded. The couple awkwardly watched a stunned Queen Barb awkwardly make her way out the room leaving them alone again. They know it's going to be super embarrassing when they go to dinner.