Cuddling Somewhere(NSFW Version)

Taken from the Broppy 30 Day otp challenge. Day 7 Cuddling Somewhere.

Poppy took a deep breath as she quietly tip toed her was over to Branch's Tent that was just 10 ft away from her on the right of her own tent. Her Dads tent was to the right just 25 ft away from theirs. In his words he wanted to feel like he was alone in the wilderness back when he was younger.

Poppy stopped in her tracks just in case her dad woke up, she continued on when she heard his loud snoring. Once she finally made it, The pop queen went inside. Poppy let out a sigh of relief. "I can't believe I made it." Poppy quietly whispered making her way in Branch's direction who was currently reading a book with a little flashlight. "Well good for you." Branch replied putting the book to the side.

"You wanna cuddle?" Poppy asked laying down next to him. He nodded his head before pulling her body close to his not wanting to let her go. They layed there in comfortable silence enjoying each other's company before the silence ended when Branch spoke up.

"I haven't kissed you all day." Branch said looking over at her. Poppy looked at him eagerly "You didn't have to ask, just do it." Poppy replied demanding him to take control. Without hesitation, Branch drops the honorific in time to grab Poppy by the face and kiss her before she can kiss him.

Her response to him turning the tables so fast is to jump in her skin, but once their lips meet, she raises no protest, and allows the kiss to be held. In fact, instead of protesting, Branch slides his hand past Poppy’s face and presses onto her upper back, signalling to her to lean down more so she would be laying on top of him.

The urgency of the motion makes Poppy chuckle against his lips, and she obliges, her chest pressed to his, either of her legs on either side of his own, and both arms still on either side of his head. From there, what started as just a chaste kiss turns into something far more— at this point, the thought that the need to be quiet because Poppy's father was sleeping peacefully 25 ft away from them went completely out the window. She knew it was over the moment their clothes were thrown around leaving them in what they enjoy the most when around each other.

Branch sunk to his knees and lapped hungrily at her core like a man starved, his hands reached around to squeeze the ample flesh of her bottom. She moaned out loud, fingers threaded through his hair and tugged at it hard. The pressure at her core riding high in its intensity and already she was so close to the edge.

"Branch." She arched her back as his tongue thrust deep into her sex, stroking against her walls with a fervent pace. Her body shook at the mounting pleasure and his grip on her tightened, holding her in place. He pulled her closer, moaning deep at his throat and the intense pleasure that came from the vibrating shock and his skillful tongue against her sweet spot pushed her hard over the edge, his name echoing loudly across the tent.“Mmmm you taste amazing,” he hums into her flesh.She’s thrashing so wildly he can’t keep his mouth on her any longer.

Knowing from past experience how hard she can kick, he grips her very tightly so he can continue, fingers at her dripping folds never ceasing.Her head falls back and mouth opens on a gasp when he slides one, then two thick fingers into her wet heat, a desperate sound escaping her thoroughly kissed lips.

He curls his fingers in a rhythm he knows by heart, one that pulls insanely erotic noises straight from her throat. A devilish grin spreads across his face as he takes in the sight of her, the usually sweet and composed Poppy writhing uncontrollably at his touch.

Unable to take his eyes off of her, he works his hand faster, moving it in a new sinfully exquisite way they only recently discovered.“Oh, God!” she cries out, his slick thumb brushing over her bundle of nerves with every pump of his hand as his mouth latches onto her neck. She wraps her arms around him, gripping him tightly to her chest, needing something to hang on to.

He can feel her body tense, knows she close from the sounds she’s making. , those sounds alone could be his undoing. “Come for me, Poppy,” he breathes in her ear, pushing her over the edge. She arches off the bed but his hand goes with her, working her through it as a steady stream of curses and what could be his name tumble from her lips.

Coming back down, she pulls his face to hers as she plunders his mouth, all sense of restraint shattered. His hand starts moving again in time to their kiss, trying to - oh hell no. She needs more.

She needs him.His fingers not enough anymore, she flips them over, still breathing hard from before. Her eyes are filled with lust as she straddles him and without preparation, sinks down onto him as much as she can take at this angle, throwing her head back while letting out a loud moan of satisfaction. "I'm go glad my dad forgot his hearing aids." Poppy said as her body regained control from her orgasam before deciding that she wants him.

Branch took the hint as he runs his hands up her thighs and caresses the curve of her waist, coming around to knead her backside. Mesmerized by how fluidly she moves, he watches in awe as her body prepares for yet another release. Rapidly reaching her peak again, he rubs her with his thumb while his other hand tweaks and pulls her nipple. Her fingers curl, nails scraping his chest as she clenches hard around him, almost bringing him with her but he somehow manages to hold back…barely.

He picks up the pace when she arches her back for an even better angle, giving his free hand room to sneak underneath her hips and play with her. Crushing their entwined hands together, she frantically reaches out for anything else to hold on to, gripping the side of the bed with her other hand as he pounds into her from above.

Her mouth locked open, she sobs into the bed with every thrust, bringing her higher and higher until she’s exploding, her whole body trembling with shockwaves originating from the epicenter where they’re connected. Face red from exertion, he spills into her with a deep, feral growl, finally letting go.

They layed there falling asleep in each other's arms after a while until they had to part ways.

The next morning the couple were a bit tired from the other night but did their best not to show it so her dad won't be suspicious. They both sat next to each eating their breakfast King Peppy made for them and was currently making his own.

"I have to tell you something." He looked at her curious for what she's about to say. She smiled at him "Last night was amazing and maybe we should do it again but just you and me." She winked at him "And we can share our own tent."

Branch blushed, he was struggling to get any words out. "That doesn't sound too bad." He pretended that he wasn't really into her idea but both of them knew that he secretly enjoyed the thought of it.