Baking Together

Poppy wants Branch to try the cookies that she made but he wants to try something better.

“Branchifer, come here and try these!” Poppy called out to her husband, smiling at his quick jog to the kitchen and the wink Branch throws at her.

“Hmm, these taste so good sweetheart,” Branch moans, biting into the perfectly melty chocolate chip cookie, the sound eliciting the dirtiest of thoughts in her head. Branch hadn’t always been so vocal, but once he saw the effect on her, that had of course changed. Case in point, she was here, clenching her thighs, swiftly turning around to hide the lust on her face.

Poppy doesn't feel him behind her until she bends over to place her clean trays in the oven, the skirt of her short dress lifting as Branch presses against her now dampening panties, the swell of his dick grinding against Poppy's core as his hands grasp onto her waist, steadying her.

“Cookies are good, Poppy, but I’d much prefer the taste of something sweeter, don’t ya think?”

Poppy lets out a gasp, biting her lips before she can whimper, eyes still inches from the oven.

“Yeah, I think you’re hiding something sweet from me, something so much sweeter than your cookies.”

Poppy tried to warble out a reply, but the next second he’s pulling her closer all the while pushing the trays in her hands into the oven and closing the door for her, oh so effortlessly, door closing once Branch ensures her a safe distance from the door.

“Is that what you’re doing, sweetheart? Keeping the sweetest treat away from me?”

“No, no, not hiding.” Poppy's cut short when Branch cups her barely covered pussy, a kiss on her neck when he pulls her up.

“Then what’s this, baby?” Branch's finger pushes aside the lace and he chuckles at Poppy's whine when he pushes his long digit into her.

“No - nothing-” Poppy's cut off once again when he bites her neck, another laugh on his lips when Poppy throws her head back, tears lining her eyes, her prettiest pout donned on Poppy's face.

“Then what is this sweetie?” the softness in Branch's mischievous eyes is almost too much to handle when he makes her taste herself.

“My pussy,” The Pop Queen started to answer.

“Oh yes, and you’ve been so bad, hiding daddy’s favorite treat from him, haven’t you?”

“But, but-”

Branch shushes her and bends with her a little, his arms reaching under Poppy's knees to lift her up, nose nuzzling hers. “You’re just going to have to make it up to me, gorgeous, now be good and let daddy have as much of his favorite treat as he can.”

Poppy tried to nod as he kisses her, walking while holding her to the little perch near the window, placing Poppy on her back gently, before roughly ripping her dress open, resuming his kissing while Branch starts playing with her breasts, fingers pinching her nipples. Branch slowly trails down his kisses sucking onto the spot on Poppy's neck that he had started to bruise minutes earlier, before slowly making his way to bite Poppy's pebbled nips, eyes meeting hers as Branch lays a couple kisses on both before going further down, precious kisses following the rough pull of Poppy's dress being torn to shreds.

The Pop Queen starts to struggle to remain still when Branch starts sucking on where her hip and the apex of her thighs meet, the feeling of him being so so very close to where Poppy's dying for his mouth to taste her yet so far from being in the grasps of heaven almost too much to bear. Branch finally feels sorry when he sees Poppy's curled-up hands, nails digging into her skin as she does her best to be good and not beg him and break one of his unspoken rules.

Branch descends upon Poppy's clothed pussy like a beast and licks across the expanse of it, chuckling when her hands take hold of his hair, his moving to hold tight on your hips. “Shhh baby, calm down sweetie,” Branch mumbles straight into Poppy's clit, his teeth dragging the lace away from her core.

Poppy tried to respond in assent, a deep breath breaks on her soft lips as Poppy sobs out when Branch starts in earnest licking and kissing and tasting her as if Branch was starving, his own moans joining hers.

Branch's hands run down Poppy's legs, helping them curl around his neck as Branch finally tears off the last of Poppy's lingerie. The teal blue troll bites down on Poppy's clit, just on the edge of too hard and too soft, his blue eyes meet Poppy's as he shakes his head in warning, the shockwaves to her pearl at his movement almost too much for Poppy to comprehend his movement, “Okay daddy,” Poppy sobbed, eyes starting to get blurry as she half sits up, doing her best to hold her resolve and not cum. Branch eventually lets go of Poppy's nub with a filthy kiss before licking down to her hole, teasing Poppy's entrance, before diving back deep.

“Branch,” The Pop Queen whined at her husband, Poppy grasped on him tightening when Branch looks up, the ferality in his eyes unrivaled by anything Poppy has seen him express when he was. Poppy feels him form patterns on her pussy, making out an B, marking her own pussy with his name full name; burning his essence onto her soul as Branch gets Poppy right to the brink of ecstasy. Poppy drawn forward as Branch holds onto her rump, all of his efforts gone towards the final push, Branch's nails digging deeper into Poppy's skin as her thighs holds Branch closer to her core, definitely cutting off his air. Branch bites down on Poppy one last time and she comes undone, violently erupting all over him.

A little while later Poppy's snuggled on the couch when she's able to open her eyes again, a cookie in his hand, a glass of water settled in front of her.

“Here, take a bite,” Branch orders Poppy, still covered with her, a sight that goes straight to her pussy again. Poppy moaned into her bite, and smile weakly as Branch cradles her face, cookie abandoned as he pulls her in. “Doesn’t this taste much better?” Branch asks, a glimpse at his cheeky smile all Poppy gets before they start kissing again.