Daddy Kink

Poppy accidentally called Branch "Daddy" During sex and it may have gotten to his head. She doesn't regret it one bit.

It was the last thing Poppy had intended to let blurt from her mouth. A kink she was so embarrassed to reveal to her husband Branch that she were mortified it had come out this way. She had wanted to have a serious conversation with him, not have him find out like this.

Branch had her on all fours in front of him, her arms collapsed underneath her as he took you mercilessly from behind. All she could do was whimper and whine as he filled her up to the brim, teasing her with flattering words about how good she was being for him. And somehow, in the heat of the moment the word, “Daddy” stumbled out of her mouth as he hit the deepest parts of her.

His hips stopped. Poppy's breath was caught in her throat as there was complete silence following what she just said. His hands gripped her hips, still full of him as the moment lingered heavily in the air.

But then she heard Branch chuckle, his thumbs stroking along her skin as she whined. “Didn’t think you were into that kind of stuff, baby,” Branch teased, pulling himself out enough just to thrust back in and let a moan spill from her. “Say it again.”

“Daddy,” The Pop Queen moaned as he began his thrusts again, only this time with more force than before.

Poppy groaned as he filled her up. “Oh yeah, who’s your Daddy?”

Poppy wanted to roll her eyes at his stupid jokes, but instead, she was more preoccupied with how he was hitting just the right spot that she needed him to. “You, Daddy,” Poppy mewled, meeting his thrusts as he chuckled. Her whines only grew louder as Branch's hand drifted to her sex, his thick fingers stroking her perfectly.

“You gonna come for Daddy?” he asked, hissing through grit teeth. She could barely respond as he pounded into her harder, right up to when he finally pushed them both over the edge.

As her body trembled in the aftershocks of her orgasm, Branch rested his body on top of hers, caging her in as he buried his face in her neck. She felt him smile as he caught his breath, but before he could get anything out, Poppy grunted, “Don’t get any funny ideas.”

Branch gasped in fake shock. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m just being a kind Daddy and giving his baby what they want. Is that a crime now?”

“Watch it,” Poppy grumbled as she reached up and playfully smacked his arm. Great, now Branch was never going to let her live this moment down.