Cuddling

Just Branch and Poppy enjoying each other's company in each other's arms.

Their discarded clothes laying in a heap besides the bed, the languid pair lies together butt naked, her head against his shoulder, one arm laying against his chest, their fingers interlocked.

One would think that having Poppy's naked body pressing against his would have him rock hard, but no, there’s no lust in him, just deep seated devotion for her.

The idea to cuddle naked had been his. With how much Poppy loves cuddling and skin-to-skin contact, it was a no-brainer that she‘d agree.

In his head, the intimacy would have had their hearts racing, and if either of them happened to become aroused, they‘d already be in the perfect spot to do it.

They’ve been cuddling like this for quite some time now, and neither has showed any hints of being turned on. It’s not that it isn’t hot, it IS, but more than anything else, it just feels... nice.

Poppy shuffles ever so slightly, and Branch opens his eyes to see her gazing at him with devotion, a smile across her beautiful face.

Branch loves everything about Poppy, but seeing her smile might just be one of his favorites.

With a smile of his own, Branch nuzzles her, drawling a giggle from her.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you,” The Pop Queen says softly.

“Me neither,” Branch answers.

Poppy closes her eyes and leans into him. They kiss once, twice, and she climbs onto his chest, burrowing into his shoulder as he links his arms around her.

The pink girl takes a lungful of his scent and sighs. “I love you so much.”

Branch holds her just a little tighter. “I love you too, Poppy.”

Time passes, and before either of them know it, they’re slipping off into sleep as one.