Ice Play

Branch tries something new with Poppy involving the temperature.

A moan falls from Poppy's lips as Branch pushes the palms of his hands against her lower back. The pressure feels heavenly, and paired with the warm oil he’s poured on her, it’s damn near orgasmic.

Branch's hands work magic until Poppy feels like a pile full of jelly underneath him. The silk sheets that Poppy lays on reflects her body heat back to her, making Poppy feel even more flushed than she's already are. The warmth from the body oil seeps into her pink skin, nearly causing her to pant, and a rising need simmers just below the surface.

Poppy never want him to stop. Poppy just want Branch's hands to stay glued to her body forever. Massaging, kneading, touching her for eternity, so when she feels him pull away from her, a frown quickly grows on Poppy's relaxed face.

Tilting her head back a little, Poppy see Branch reaching to the side of the bed where he placed the supplies he brought for their sexy night in. Oil, ice cubes, towels, whatever he has in store for her tonight.

Branch grabs a small hand towel and begins wiping the excess oil from his hands. Realizing that her divine massage is officially over, excitement zaps through Poppy as she runs the possibilities of what’s next through her mind. Wax? Ice? What is Branch going to pick? What is it for?

Branch's eyes rise from the towel and find Poppy anxiously watching him. A smirk grows on his lips once he sees the barely contained excitement on his wife's face, and he looks away from her to survey the items next to him, leaving Poppy guessing.

“Hmm… Should I continue heating you up, or is it time for something a little different?” Branch lazily questions before turning to Poppy with a raised brow. He’s not actually asking her for her opinion. There’s a slight taunt to his voice that makes Poppy's body shake with excited nerves.

Branch takes the hand towel and gently rubs it along Poppy's back to pick up the excess oil. The rough fabric adds an exciting new element when compared to his soft hands that cause shivers to cascade over her body. Resting her head back down, Poppy enjoyed the feeling until the towel disappears and she can feel movement behind her.

Peeking back once again, Poppy see Branch kneeling on the bed, his weight now entirely gone from her body. Branch taps on the side of Poppy's thigh a couple times before saying, “Roll over honey”.

Poppy immediately does as he commands and feel her nipples harden once the cool air hits them. A slight shiver passes through Poppy's body as she expose herself to him, but the barely subdued hunger in Branch's eyes quickly warms Poppy back up. Branch takes his time looking at the sight of Poppy's naked exposed body in front of him before he decides on his next move.

Branch reaches over to his supplies, and Poppy sneak a peek at what he’s doing, which he notices immediately.

“Look at me,” Branch's husky voice says, causing her eyes to dart to his. “You wouldn’t want to ruin your surprise now, would you?”

Poppy quickly shake her head no, and a smirk grows on his face. “Good girl.”

Poppy gulp at the words and keeps her eyes trained on him. Whatever he grabs next is a mystery to her, and she almost like it more this way. Is he going to pick wax? More oils? Ice? Poppy's nerves jump in anticipation, and she attempt to take a deep breath, but it comes out choppy.

Branch's face hovers over Poppy's a moment later. Branch stares into Poppy's eyes with so much adoration she almost blush before his eyes trail down to her lips. Branch leans in closer, and Poppy rise to meet his soft lips. Poppy's too impatient for the slow game tonight.

Branch humors her, allowing Poppy to dominate his lips for a few seconds before he deepens the kiss himself. His tongue finds its way into Poppy's mouth, and the two of them battle for dominance, but it doesn’t last long. Poppy quickly falls to his will and allows him to do whatever Branch wants to do with her. It’s Poppy's favorite way to play.

Branch's tongue teases Poppy for a few seconds, and then a sudden cold sensation greets Poppy's nipple, pulling a gasp from the queen troll. Poppy meets Branch's amused eyes with wide ones of her own as he rubs the ice cube in circles around her nipple. Poppy's back arches, causing the Pop Queen to press against the parts of his body Poppy can reach, and she can hear him take a staggered breath.

When Poppy smirked, his eyes narrowed, and he pulls the cube away from her breast. Poppy watched as he brings it up to his mouth and then pops it in. Poppy's eyes follow his movements as he lowers himself down her body, and she lets out a relieved breath when he stops at her other breast. Poppy's not ready for Branch to take that ice cube anywhere else yet.

Branch uses his mouth to maneuver the cube around Poppy's nipple while his other hand trails down her body. Poppy gasps as his hand finds her heat and begins to lightly touch it. Branch grazes over Poppy's clit, finding his way to her entrance and lightly teasing the hole. Branch keeps all his touches light as he wants to keep Poppy distracted and not able to focus on one thing at a time.

A finger slides into her, and she stifle a gasp. Branch lazily pumps it in and out of her at the same speed as the ice cube trails over Poppy's breast. Her eyes fall closed at the marvelous sensation, and another small moan comes out of Poppy.

Branch pulls his finger out, slick with her wetness, and begins circling her clit, putting a little more pressure there than anywhere else. Poppy bite her lip as he gets her worked up and fall lost to the sensation until the ice cube leaves Poppy's breast and begins making its way down.

Poppy nearly pants with anticipation as Branch removes all contact from her body. Opening her eyes, Poppy sees Branch admiring her pussy for a moment. When he notices Poppy's stillness, his eyes trail up to hers and she could see the mischievous glint in his as he sucks on what’s left of the cube.

“Close your eyes.”

Poppy meet his stare for a moment but quickly gives in. The pleasure Poppy knows he’s going to give her makes Poppy eager to get started. She waits an entire minute, feeling her heart pound in her chest as she waited for his next move. When no movement comes from his area, a part of Poppy becomes frustrated until a sudden coldness has her body almost jumping from the bed.

Poppy's eyes fly open and watch as Branch's cold tongue licks and sucks at her clit. The sensation paired with the visual of his face buried in her pussy is overwhelming, and she makes no attempt to hide the moans that fall from her mouth. The coldness on his tongue as he holds Poppy's legs wide open for him is pure bliss, and when he slides two fingers back inside her, his name falls from Poppy's lips like a mantra.

This moment for her can only be described as pure ecstasy, and with each pump of Branch's fingers and swirl of his tongue, Poppy comes closer to her breaking point. Poppy's breath quickens, and she can’t stop herself from grinding against his face, nor does she want to. The feeling is just too fucking good to describe.

Poppy's high is already within reach, and she chases after it. Branch's fingers alternate speed as they pump into Poppy, and the way he makes sure to rub against her walls and find that sweet spot is what drives Poppy over the edge.

White consumes Poppy's vision, and moans of Branch's name fall from Poppy's lips until she doesn't really know what existing is anymore. All Poppy knows is this moment, and that is perfectly okay with her. She just wants to live this moment with Branch and she is so sure that he feels the same way.

AN: I literally went over 30 days with this challenge. This is chapter 37 on Ao3.