Day 13: Trying to Seduce one Another

Branch attempts to Distract Poppy.
Payback from the Last chapter.

Branch looked over at Poppy who was busy Scrapbooking away. They were cuddled up next to each other currently watching a movie together until she started scrapbooking.

He didn't want to know at first but his curiosity got the best of him. "Uh, Botanical Garden." He started "Watcha Doin?" He asked waiting for her answer. "Botanical Garden?" Poppy looked over at him confused by the nickname he had given her. She knew that he loved to give her questionable cheesy nickname that were weird and romantic. She loved it either way. "We're supposed to be watching a movie together so why aren't you paying attention to it." He pouted trying to show he wanted to enjoy a quiet moment with her. "Sorry, I wanted to finish my wedding gift for you." She revealed "It needs to be perfect" She said continuing where she had left off. "If that's a wedding gift for me shouldn't you be doing this when I'm not in the room where I can easily take a sneak peek?" Poppy stopped what she was doing, taking in what he just said until it hit her. "Oh!" Poppy quickly put the scrapbook away under the bed. "Ha! My bad!" She looked embarrassed. "If it makes you feel any better I didn't see anything." Branch said reassuring her causing the queen trolls nerves to calm down a bit.

She smiled at him "Now let's watch that movie." Poppy said cuddling to her fiance. "Poppy you missed half of the movie that it's already over." Branch said looking at the screen in front of them that just started the end credits. "You can start it all over." Poppy suggested hoping her fiance would listen. But Branch didn't like the idea. "Poppy I just watched the movie I don't need to see it again." Poppy frowned, she didn't want to watch this movie alone. "How about I watch the movie and You can cuddle me." Poppy layed on him causing Branch to groan in pain by her sudden movement. "Fine, Whatever" He mumbled making her giggle at his sour reaction.

She found herself halfway through the movie really enjoying it. Although she was getting distracted by Branch she tried so hard to ignore him. His left hand lazily stroked her side, from her hip, up past her waist and then around to her upper back. "This is a really great movie." Poppy said trying to make it seem that she was unbothered by his soft touch. She was a little disappointed when he stopped but she decided that she wanted to focus on the movie again.

Not a little while later she felt him go at it again as his fingers grazed her thighs, she gasped,pleasure like sparks dancing through her. Branch's cool chapped lips left wet kisses on her neck. "Branch Stop." She hoped that he would listen to her but that's not possible. He had this irritating smirk on his face, she bit her lip at that. "Fine!" Out of instinct Poppy placed a hand around his vest, gripping at them to pull him closer as he ran his tongue gently over her lip, pushing for entry, and she complied, allowing their tongues to massage against each other as Poppy let out a small sound that emerged from the back of her throat, surprising the both of them. Branch pulled away but not because of the sound. He kissed gently down her jaw, his lips tickling her skin as she giggled until she bit her lip, his lips now on her neck, pressing his tongue gently on the spot where her neck and shoulder meet, making her shudder. She gasped gently, taking in a new feeling she hadn't yet experienced and that's when he stopped, shooting his head up to make sure it was okay. To reassure that she was okay, She leaned in and dragged her lips up his neck to his ear again, drawing his earlobe into her mouth and flicking her tongue against it. "Geez, I love when you do that," Branch sighed, sliding his hand under her shirt again to caress the soft skin at the small of her back.

His other hand clutched at her thigh as he moved his hips with the rhythm she set with her hand. While she was distracted she felt her lovers hand that had taken the opportunity to slip into her dress and underwear. She gasped as she finally felt his warm hand against the ever growing heat between her legs. She didn't notice when her dress came off nor when the movie that they were watching was over. She desperately tried taking Branch's vest off but he pulled away from her. "You have a movie to finish." Poppy huffed very irritated that he stopped just to tell her that. "Branch, You have a fiance to finish." Poppy snapped back. He very much indeed finished her.

AN: That was Day 13: Trying to Seduce One Another.
Next: Day 14: During their morning rituals.