Day 5: On one of their Birthdays

Branch celebrates his Birthday with Poppy but she didn't know his birthday was yesterday.

Um Poppy." Branch was trying really hard to get Poppy's attention right now but she was too busy reading what she had planned for his birthday. The thing is his birthday was yesterday. He did expect a small party that day but he was really confused when nothing came out of it. Now it was the next day and now he was watching his girlfriend plan his day and she was very excited with what she had planned. He decided to not say anything until later because he didn't want to ruin her mood so he just kept quiet and went along with it.

The first location they had gone to was the hugg day festival. They had met a few friends there. They had spent the day going on rides, playing carnival games, and stayed around listening to whoever was performing on stage. He was having a really good time despite hugging a lot but he wasn't complaining.

I have another surprise planned for you." Poppy said as she looked at the list to check her next surprise. "What do you have planned out now?" He asked her curiously. Poppy smiled at him which made his stomach flutter and his face red as a tomato. She noticed his reaction. "A nice long walk on the beach." She said while taking his hand. "Just you and me." She finished off. He kissed her hand as a thank-you. "Lead the way my love." He really didn't know what he ever did to get a girl like her to ever love him but he wasn't completely against the outcome.

They spent the whole walk on the beach talking about their day, playfully flirting, and holding each other close. It was just like he wanted it to be. "So beautiful, do you have anything else planned." She quickly kissed is nose before taking out her schedule and reading what was planned. "I'm taking you to our usual picnic spot." She said folding her paper and stuffing it back into her hair. "How does that sound to you sir?" Poppy said kissing his cheek. "I think it sounds perfect." She happily pulled him to their next destination.

Once they made it, Branch took a look around as he was mesmerized by the way she set their spot up. Waiting for them was a picnic basket filled with food and drinks along with a picnic blanket. He changed his mind about the walking on the beach with is lover forever as having a picnic with her was way more relaxing to him. The couple had spent the whole time playing board games and somehow they both lost. The next thing they knew they were making out as she was on top of him. As their makeout was getting even more intense, he tried to unbutton Poppy's dress in the process desperately wanting more of her. Poppy pulled away. "Hey, What gives!" Branch complained still wanting to continue where they left off. "We still have more planned out." She revealed fixing her hair. Branch looked on disappointed. "If it makes you feel any better there's a chance you might see me In your favorite dress or nothing at all." Poppy who was still on him made sure he saw her slowly lift up her dress revealing herself to him. She got up feeling like she had just successfully complete her mission and giggled at his reaction as he looked like he was going through so much emotions all at once.

The last thing on our list is watching the fireworks and then we'll be done." Branch perks up when she said "We'll be done" He was getting closer to what he's been waiting for. "In that case, let's go!" He quickly pulled her not knowing which direction they were going to. "Babe, it's the other way!" Poppy corrected his mistake. "Why don't you lead the way." Branch avoided eye contact with he as she laughed at his excitement as she pulled him to the right direction they needed to be at.

They sat with their friends who were watching the fireworks light up the sky I'm awe. He agreed that it was the most mesmerizing thing he'd ever seen. He felt poppy rest her head on his shoulder. He gave her a kiss on her head before looking up at the sky just in time for him to see "Happy birthday Branch!" He didn't know how they pulled it off because it made his day. He looked back at Poppy who gave him a supportive smile while whispering "I love you" to him. "I love you too." He told her. He really made his birthday special to him.

Now they were back in his bedroom cuddling and kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. "So did you like your birthday so for?" She asked still kissing him not noticing Branch freeze. He pulled away from her. "Poppy, I need to tell you something." He started, he watched her as she was looking quite curious on what he has to say.

He took a deep breath and sighed before officially telling her the truth. "My birthday was actually yesterday." He noticed her eyes widening realizing that he was right. Poppy was horrified, million questions flowing in her mind. "Branch, I'll make it up to you right now. Forget about the dress!" The next thing they both knew, their clothes were completely on the floor, kisses and moaning could be heard from both of them, and two bodies making love as the bed can be seen shaking keeping the couple together.

An: That was Day 5: On one of their Birthdays
Next is Day 6: Flirting
Are you guys enjoying this so far?