Chapter 1 Kirin comes to the world

On the day I was born, the dead trees came into spring, and all the dead flowers, plants, and trees within a ten-mile radius came alive. Many animals on the mountain suddenly appeared around our house. Then, just like people, they knelt down with their paws in their hands and kowtowed their heads. They didn't leave until I was born. .

Also, several neighboring families who had minor ailments suddenly recovered, which is miraculous.

All this is because I am different from others. When I was born, I had a unicorn birthmark on my back. It was like a tattoo. The patches of skin were extremely red, as if they had been burned by fire.

My dad was extremely happy at that time. The unicorn stepped on the auspicious clouds, and all the troubles in the world were gone. I am the son of destiny, with a very high destiny, a wonderful destiny in the immortal world, and I will become a great person in the future. But my grandfather was more happy than worried. He frowned all day, and even made a prediction for me.

After the hexagram came out, Grandpa's face changed. He was restless all day long and kept muttering: "Here we come, we are all here, something is going to happen!"

As for who came and what they were doing, Grandpa didn't say.

From the fifteenth generation up, my Su family has been a magician of Qimen, and from the fifteenth generation down, it has been a Feng Shui master. By my grandfather's generation, Feng Shui physiognomy has reached its peak. No one can match it. There are three hundred hexagrams in the sky, and none of them fall into the wrong hexagram. The Feng Shui community looks up to Grandpa and calls him Su Banxian. How many people seek Grandpa's hexagram at all costs.

Grandpa's fortune-telling only talks about fate, so countless people are always turned away. However, Grandpa with the fairy character claimed that he couldn't afford it and was afraid of losing his life, so he named himself a Taoist from Changshan.

The night my grandpa finished fortune-telling for me, a lot of "things" really came. It was so dark that the house was surrounded by water. There were ghosts everywhere, and there were gusts of wind, but nothing could be seen with the naked eye.

Grandpa walked out of the door and stood with his hands behind his back. The things were immediately frightened ten feet away, but they did not leave.

Grandpa shouted: "Who the devil dares to touch my descendant of the Su family, the son of Qilin?"

At this time, the dark wind was blowing whiningly, mixed with countless terrifying and cold laughter.

"Hehehe, the Qilin Fetus is the best container, and you will definitely replace it."

"Smelly old man, no matter how powerful you are, you can't guard us 24 hours a day, hahaha."

Grandpa didn't speak anymore and stayed until dawn, until all those things left. At this time, Grandpa made an extremely terrifying move, and then he sat in front of the Fox Fairy Temple and died peacefully.

At that time, many people in the village saw that after my grandfather died, a nine-tailed white fox came out and kowtowed nine times to my grandfather, and then left with tears in his eyes.

The nine-tailed white fox is a fox fairy to us. People who see it kneel down and worship it, but in the blink of an eye, the nine-tailed white fox disappears.

After my grandfather died, there was a huge funeral, and countless people came to pay their respects to him, including celebrities driving luxury cars, wealthy businessmen, entrepreneurs, beggars in tattered clothes, and ordinary workers in ordinary clothes. There are also many famous and strange people in the Feng Shui world. Grandpa has done countless favors in his life. He is admired all over the world and the memorial shed is always crowded with people.