Chapter 76 Wong Tai Sin

The Nine-tailed Fox's worries are not wrong. Things are getting bigger and bigger. After the location of the ancient house is exposed, countless troubles will come to the door. Mr. Chen is frustrated and unconvinced. I have slept with his two daughters again. He won't Those who are willing to give up will definitely come to the ancient house.

This matter must be resolved quickly! This ancient house and I must not attract other people's attention. This is the order given to me by Master Jiuweihu!

A sophisticated plan is brewing in my heart...

To deal with Mr. Chen, he must be ruthless.

I made a fortune, and my eyebrows suddenly smiled, and a strange smile appeared on the corner of my mouth. Haha, this bastard still wants to mess with me, so I will take advantage of the situation and use his plan to his advantage!

This time, I will make his life worse than death, so I will obediently hand over the money with both hands.

As the night falls, the evil wind blows everywhere, making the doors and windows rattle. There seem to be many figures around the ancient house, but when I go out, there seems to be nothing. Occasionally, there are a few cat calls, just like the cry of a baby.

Haruko seemed to sense something and screamed, but I had sealed her mouth, so she could not make a sound that was more beneficial to her.

Not to mention Qingzi, even Lin Yiyi sensed it. She ran back to the room and covered her head with the quilt. She was extremely scared and knew that something had surrounded the ancient house.

Mr. Chen said that he would find a more powerful opponent to kill me, but I had already figured it out and everything was under my control.

"Can you handle it?"

There was no light in the room, and in the darkness, the nine-tailed fox asked me quietly. She looked calm and calm, not caring about the situation in front of her at all.

I nodded: "Yes!"

Although the thing that came this time is not weak, it is still within the scope of my ability, and there is no need for the master nine-tailed fox to take action.

"Okay!" The nine-tailed fox agreed softly, then turned into smoke and disappeared. It seems that she won't help if I don't speak.

I closed my eyes and felt it. The evil energy outside was surging like waves, and there was also Yin energy. There was a coldness in the evil wind.

In other words, in addition to demons, there are also ghosts.

At this time, a bell rang outside, which was a bit harsh, and then a shout came: "Tofu Pudding, hot tofu bun, do you want to try it?"

I sneered, and then opened the door to see who was coming.

I saw an old woman outside the courtyard door. She was pushing a cart, and she was selling her tofu bread like a hawker.

After she saw me coming out, she smiled at me: "Young man, do you want to eat a bowl of tofu? It's not easy for grandma at her age. It's so late at night, please help grandma with her business!"

There was a dim little lamp above the cart, which shone on the old woman's withered face, which seemed very kind and lovely. But in my eyes, it was so strange. That face didn't look like a human being, but like a cunning animal. The weasel has a pointed beak and long hair, which makes people shudder.

Huh, doing this in front of my door is really fancy!

"Okay, have a bowl."

I didn't refuse, but walked up to her, handed her the banknotes, and asked her to have a bowl.