Chapter 42 Birthmarks to Suppress Ghosts

There are more and more ghosts, and the whole tomb is whistling with a sinister wind, which is particularly scary. Green will-o'-the-wisps are floating in the air, making people's skin numb when they look at it. No wonder Xu Feng spent a lot of effort to get in, this place It's really fierce.

Looking at the entire cemetery, I have already seen the shortcomings. Originally, this cemetery was normal. Although it was not a Feng Shui treasure land, there was nothing wrong with it. Of course, if this cemetery was a Feng Shui treasure land, dragon veins, etc., The people in Jingming Village will no longer be so poor, and they can't find a wife. It feels like every family is about to lose their incest.

This graveyard is ordinary, not very good, not particularly bad, but the reason why it is turned into a place where corpses are raised is obviously because someone has changed the feng shui, and the change has been extremely clever. He is a first-class master. .

The tombs were originally connected together, but for some reason, a path suddenly opened in the middle.

Although this trail is inconspicuous, it is full of knowledge. This is called Tianzhansha, one of the seven evil spirits in the cemetery. After cutting it in the middle, the feng shui of the cemetery will be broken. It is a big disaster! The descendants of future generations are likely to die suddenly and become disabled unexpectedly.

This is one of the first. The second is that the entrance to the mountain tomb has also been tampered with. The road is a bit ruined, but it is not obvious. It seems that someone has circled it and strangled its neck. This is called breaking the neck and wrapping the head.

Breaking the neck and wrapping the head is also a kind of bad feng shui. The family members will either be punished or hanged to death. They must be repaired quickly to ensure the safety of the family, otherwise it will be extremely terrifying.

Not only that, the entire mountain tomb has been modified, countless of them. This person really has a big grudge against Jingming Village. He is going to massacre the village. Let's not talk about the small ones. The biggest and most vicious changes are probably The entire mountain tomb was changed to Baihusha.

If it is Qinglong, then this is a good thing. As long as there are no highlights, the future generations will rise steadily. Why not click? Because the dragon with eyes will fly away and take away the Feng Shui luck, then the Feng Shui will be corrupted and the cemetery will turn into a rotten grave.

This is the dragon's lair. Even if it is not real, the modified dragon's lair is good for the Feng Shui cemetery.

But the white tiger is different. The white tiger is an evil position. If it is changed to a white tiger, then the cemetery will become an evil place!

This is not an ordinary white tiger, this is called a white tiger with hammered breasts. In a cemetery with this pattern, the women in the family will have strange signs of promiscuity, and the family members will eventually become angry and suffer from diseases such as death.

Therefore, do not equate this kind of hole with the noble dragon and the like. The white tiger itself is an evil position. Anyone who knows anything knows that no one will bury the tomb in the land of the white tiger.

Also, the head of this white tiger is still pointing towards the village, which is terrifying. The village grave is sinister and sinister. No wonder not many people in this village survive in the end.

I don't sympathize with them. After all, retaliation is retaliation. It is only natural that the girl's father avenges his daughter. Whether he uses Feng Shui techniques to massacre the village or kills people, it is their own business. Who told you not to do good things? Retribution, if it were my daughter who was tortured and ruined like this, I would kill her even more!