Chapter 82 Admit Defeat

When Mr. Chen saw me, he almost went numb. He thought I was a ghost who came to take revenge on him, because the two brothers had already said that I was dead long ago.

"You...you're not dead?" The dying Master Chen said in surprise, his expression was very surprised, and he seemed surprised to see me.

"Of course I'm not dead, but you might be dying soon." I looked at his wounds and almost laughed. If this guy doesn't go to the hospital, he will definitely become a eunuch, and he doesn't even know if his life can be saved.

This bug is a bit scary. Now Mr. Chen is bleeding all over his body and his skin is festering. The poison is too strong. No wonder Qianlong was afraid that the emperor would die if he encountered such a thing.

But Mr. Chen's pale face showed a stubborn smile: "Boy, if you have the guts, kill me. If I'm gone, you can never expect to get money in this life."

Mr. Chen was still playing that trick. Although he was in pain, he didn't dare to kill him until he died. This really made me laugh.

"Oh, really?" I suddenly sat down and looked at him quietly.

"Then just hold off. Don't blame me for not reminding you. Once you go to the hospital late, even if your life is saved, your happiness in the lower half of your body will definitely be gone." I'm not in a hurry anyway, he can still outlast me. ?

Now Mr. Chen's legs are in tatters and full of blood, even the blood is black. The toxicity of the bugs is beyond my imagination.

Mr. Chen has bet half his life's happiness on me. Can I not help him?

At this time, the driver was not happy. He wanted to "protect the driver". If he killed me, he would be able to make a great contribution in front of Mr. Chen. When I was not paying attention, he suddenly launched a sneak attack and stabbed me from the side with the big long knife. He had my waist, and his skills were pretty good, and with his burly figure, he was quite lethal in a fight, but for a master like me, he was just a street gangster, and he couldn't catch my eye at all.

The moment he drew the knife, I suddenly punched him in the face. The speed and power were excellent. With a crisp bang, two of his front teeth fell out, and nosebleeds spurted out. He leaned back and his head was buzzing. of.

I took advantage of the situation and kicked him in the chest. After a muffled sound, his vision went dark, he spat out a mouthful of blood and fell to the ground. The knife fell to the ground with a clang, landing just in front of Haruko.

I didn't grab the knife, but left a chance for Haruko, and said to her: "What, do you want to protect him too?"

Haruko shrank back, obviously a little scared. She glanced at the knife on the ground and didn't dare to take it because her strength was too different from mine. Besides, she was injured, tired and hungry. She looked at me as if she had seen a ghost. Likewise, the word fear appeared in his eyes unconsciously.

She is not stupid. After suffering a loss, she naturally does not dare to seek death again. Mr. Chen is just her employer. She cannot really sacrifice her life for Mr. Chen. As long as she can survive, this is human nature, selfish and realistic human nature.

Mr. Chen knew he was no match for me, so he crawled out the door desperately, like a lost dog. But once he entered my door and got into my way, how could he escape?

Mr. Chen climbed out of the door, but it was no use. In his eyes, he climbed out, but in my eyes, he just went in a circle and then came back. He never went out at all.

For experts, the Bagua Array is actually not a very powerful array. People who are familiar with the Bagua Array can easily break it. But for ordinary people, it is a terrifying ghost array. It is basically impossible to get out. If you don't break the array, you will be trapped for the rest of your life. I'm trapped here, and I never want to get out.