Chapter 18 The old clam grows pearls

The fox seems to be born with charm, and the figure in front of her is so charming that it is almost enchanting. With her red lips and bulging body, she is a stunner that no man can resist.

But no matter how arrogant I am, since I have chosen the Fox Fairy as my master, I can't go back on my word. Even though the Fox Fairy said the words "tiger and wolf", I still don't dare to make a mistake.

"Master, I don't dare!" I rejected the Fox Fairy's "kindness" and started pouring tea and water. I bowed three times and kowtowed nine times. The ceremony of apprenticeship is indispensable. This business is very particular.

"Well, very good. If you had lusted after me just now, even if I had an appointment with your grandfather, I would not hesitate to cut you into pieces." The fox fairy put away her charm and continued After my apprenticeship tea, my eyes and expression returned to coldness. There was no trace of fireworks on my pure face, like a fairy descending from the mortal world.

My heart skipped a beat, it turned out that he was testing me just now. Fortunately, he controlled his lower body, otherwise his life would have been lost. Sure enough, the fox fairy couldn't offend.

The Fox Fairy has officially become my master, and her appearance is in compliance with the rules of that copper coin!

She was entrusted by my grandfather to discipline me. Although Feng Shui masters suffer from five disadvantages and three shortcomings, they also have many "benefits". In addition to endless peach blossoms, money will also flow like a pig cage into water.

When there are too many temptations, it is easy for people to take detours, so Feng Shui masters need various rules and regulations. For example, they are not allowed to use Feng Shui techniques to harm others, they are not allowed to use Feng Shui techniques to collect ill-gotten gains, and they are not allowed to use Feng Shui techniques to take beauty by force. Sex, you are not allowed to use Feng Shui techniques to seize power, etc.

Every line of work has its own rules, and they are all set by the ancestors. Once the rules are broken, I am afraid that like Pan Lei, I will accept the consequences, either myself or the people around me will suffer.

I am still young, and grandpa may be afraid that I will make mistakes, so he asked the fox fairy to look after me. Whether you are my master or my wife, you have this right, but grandpa may not have thought that I would let this beautiful fairy wife go, but I became a master and regretted it.

Since then, Fox Fairy has lived with me as a master, but she seems to have not adapted to the identity of a "human". She often walks around the house without clothes, which sometimes makes my mouth dry.

Later, I bought her many white long skirts and cheongsams, which made her fall in love with wearing clothes, because with her figure, she looked like a fairy in the sky when she put them on, which was extremely stunning. She was also very satisfied with it, and gradually I'm used to it.

In addition to clothes, she also asked me to buy a lot of supplies, such as cosmetics. My ten thousand yuan quickly ran out, and I didn't dare to complain.

Originally, by accepting the 10,000 yuan from Pan Lei, I was already out of poverty. I could save money for a long time, but I didn't expect that the money would be gone again.

In the next few days, I could only eat instant noodles and pray for business to come back soon, otherwise I would starve again, which would be really unpleasant.

During this period, many people came to look for me, but none of them had any copper coins. Some of them were wealthy local businessmen, but I reluctantly drove them away.

There is no standard for Feng Shui masters' fees, but they cannot be charged less or more.

Why overcharge? For example, if a poor person only needs a thousand yuan from his pocket, if you charge him ten thousand yuan, that would be completely unconscionable.