Chapter 46 Changing Feng Shui

The Chen family is in the jewelry and hotel business. Mr. Chen has three daughters, each of whom is as beautiful as a flower. Chen Ling is the eldest. The other two seem to have gone abroad to study and come back occasionally, but looking at Chen Ling's beauty, I also know the other two. How beautiful this sister is.

Chen Ling's mother died early, but Mr. Chen did not marry again. However, he always wanted a son, and he kept many women, even female celebrities, young models, etc., but nothing came of it. The son he wanted has yet to come out.

In addition to these, I also found the ancestral graves of the Chen family. If I want to get rid of him, I have to start from the Feng Shui treasure of his family.

As long as I change the feng shui, the Chen family will definitely have a hard time. Haha, if you still want to be a bad guy, I will let you lose more than you gain.

At night, I secretly found the ancestral grave of the Chen family. It was a tomb where all the Chen family members were buried.

After seeing the ancestral graves of the Chen family, I couldn't help but sigh, what a great hole!

The Feng Shui tomb of the Chen family is called Jiangjun's case. The so-called "Jiangjun's case" cemetery layout refers to the shape of the cemetery's table mountain, which is like a person extending three fingers. This type of table mountain pattern is very conducive to the fortune and financial fortune of future generations. That's why the Chen family's business is booming and they are getting richer and richer.

The Feng Shui tombs in the General's case are very rare and are among the top ten treasured tombs. The Chen family is able to cultivate such Feng Shui, which is really a blessing accumulated by their ancestors for eight lifetimes.

Even so, it still doesn't make me marvel. The Chen family's tombs have more than one pattern, but two patterns merged. The other pattern is called Jade Girl Peak, which is in the General Case. Not only do the two patterns not affect each other, On the contrary, it merged well and raised the Feng Shui to a higher level, becoming an excellent Feng Shui treasure place.

Jade Girl Peak is also one of the top ten Feng Shui treasures. It refers to the mountain in front of the cemetery. Such a mountain and the owner of such a tomb will produce beautiful women. No wonder the three girls of the Chen family are as beautiful as flowers, graceful and charming.

With Feng Shui like the Chen family, if they don't do evil, it is estimated that they will be prosperous and prosperous for a hundred years, and their descendants will surely rise to prominence, make countless money, and all the girls will be beauties.

It's a pity that Mr. Chen doesn't know how to cherish. He is so rich and acts like a deadbeat. It really makes me laugh.

With the financial resources of the Chen family, it is no problem to pay me one million. It's not that Mr. Chen has no money to pay, he just thinks that I am not worthy of this payment. I failed to save his mother and almost lost his life. In a rage, he drove me away like trash.

The evil deeds Old Mrs. Chen committed were too serious. She must die. I really don't have the ability to save her. She must bear the consequences with her life. In fact, she should have died long ago. Living so many more years can be considered a profit. .

As for Mr. Chen, haha, if I hadn't arrived in time, he would have been gone a long time ago. I didn't expect him to blame me. He really has a way of beating him up. I will definitely not let him go. I don't want one million, I want one million. Ten million! I want him to be like a dog and obediently give me the money. There is no ambiguity in dealing with people like him!

Looking at this excellent Feng Shui, I started to think, my mind was spinning rapidly, and I kept calculating.

After about twenty minutes, I had a plan and started to change the Feng Shui.

I cut off the middle one of the three fingers of the General Case. The middle one made money. I cut off the Chen family's financial path. And if one is missing, it cannot be regarded as the General Case.

The feng shui was completely destroyed, and the treasure land was no longer a treasure land. I also bought a lot of scissors and placed them all upside down behind the tombstone. This is called a hanging evil, and the descendants of the tomb will get sick, or even have bad omens, or bad luck.

I originally wanted to destroy the layout of Jade Girl Peak, but after thinking about it, this may also have an impact on Chen Ling. It was Mr. Chen who was at fault, so I will not torture Chen Ling. Every injustice has its own debtor, so whoever wronged me Who do you want to do?

This is a small test of my skills, and it has not greatly damaged the Chen family's feng shui. The broken general case can still be repaired. If I take it seriously, the Chen family will definitely be ruined and their wives and children will be separated.

But I still have room for improvement. Even if it is just a small change, it will be enough for the Chen family to let Mr. Chen know the consequences of offending a Feng Shui master.

After finishing the correction, I went back, while Master Nine-Tailed Fox was sitting on the sofa watching TV. I took a look and found that the show was "Liao Zhai". I didn't expect her to watch this.

Liaozhai tells stories about monsters, monsters and people, which is really suitable for a vixen like her. Lin Yiyi was waiting for her, serving her tea and water, massaging her feet, and doing everything. Although Lin Yiyi was unwilling to give in, there was nothing wrong with her. Good idea, she can't even speak yet, she just barks and barks like a dog when she speaks, but I don't sympathize with her at all, she brought it on herself.

"No, it's still too light." Fox Fairy suddenly said coldly, her cold expression did not change at all. She was like a superior god, and she was so beautiful that if she were a human, she would definitely drive countless men crazy. Lin Yiyi He wasn't bad looking, but he had no presence at all in front of her.

Whether it's aura, temperament, or beauty, nothing can be compared to Lin Yiyi. Even her figure is a little better than Lin Yiyi's. Thinking about it makes my blood boil, but I don't dare to think too much about my master. .

I don't take the fox demon lightly, but the fox fairy, I have to take care of my own life.

Lin Yiyi was frightened, thinking that the fox fairy was massaging her too lightly, so she quickly increased the intensity. If the fox fairy was unhappy, she would have to bark like a dog for the rest of her life.

"I'm not talking about you." Fox Fairy said again.

I immediately reacted. If it wasn't Lin Yiyi, it should be me.

"Master, when you said it was too gentle, did you mean that I was too gentle with the Chen family?" I immediately understood what Fox Fairy was referring to.

"Yes." Fox Fairy nodded.

Is this still light? After I change the Feng Shui, the Chen family will definitely lose money, get bad omens, and get sick. Within three days, the Chen family will definitely be in a state of chaos.

This is enough to punish the old man. He can't just kill him like last time, right?

"Master, how far do you have to go to be considered serious?" I asked.

This fox fairy is much more ruthless than me. I really can't guess what she wants to do, but she must be more ruthless than me.

"There are three girls in the Chen family. I want you to take them all in. If the Chen family dares to cause trouble for you again, if you expose them, the Chen family will be completely disgraced. Not only will they not dare to touch you, but they will also obediently give you money." "The Chen family's good face is his Achilles' heel. Changing his Feng Shui may not make the Chen family bow down, but it will also lead to constant trouble." Master Fox Fairy said a few words that shocked me.

So cruel? Isn't it amazing?