Chapter 62 Witch

I blocked her attack with one hand, which shocked Chen Han to the extreme. But my next move was so fierce that she couldn't resist it at all.

In my eyes, her so-called karate is just a show. My skills are ten times better than hers, and my moves hit the vital parts, making it hard for her to guard against. After a few moves, she was overwhelmed, and with a sound of vomiting, she vomited out a Mouthful of blood.

I grabbed her throat and held her against the wall. If she dared to move even a little bit, I would crush her throat bones and kill her on the spot.

Chen Han was frightened by my ability and ferocity. I showed no mercy and even almost killed her. She began to be afraid of dying in my hands.

There is a huge difference in level between me and her. She is not an enemy she can deal with! She thought she could defeat me just because she was a black belt in karate, but she didn't expect to be defeated directly at my hands.

However, it was too late to realize now, she lost! She wants to fulfill her promise.

"You should remember what you said, right? You lost!" I looked at her coldly, as if looking at a prey. Anyway, I had already touched one of Mr. Chen's daughters, and I didn't care about touching another one.

Chen Ling said a harsh word to me before she left that day. Although she also knew that her father, Mr. Chen, was wrong, she was from the Chen family and she bleeds with the blood of the Chen family. If I became the enemy of the Chen family, then she You can only deal with me.

The same goes for the girl in front of me. Although she is young, she is also from the Chen family. She is also an out-and-out enemy!

I will never show mercy to my enemies! I don't know if it was because of the nine-tailed fox's bestiality, but under her guidance, I gradually became like her.

If I let them go, they will definitely not let me go the next time they have a chance. My kindness may make me die suddenly! You don't have to kill them, but you must make them fear, fear, and even possess them.

Chen Han's face was livid and her fists were clenched. She remembered what she said, if she loses, then she can do whatever she wants.

"You...what do you want to do?" Chen Han was so frightened that she couldn't speak clearly. Big beads of sweat flowed down her forehead and wet her hair. Her young face looked more seductive and sexy.

I didn't answer her question, but shouted around the mansion: "Mr. Chen, if you don't come out, I will take your daughter away!"

Chen Han was frightened and turned even paler because she knew that she would end up like her second sister.

"Save me, dad, save me. Don't even think about it. You can't get out of the Chen family." Chen Han struggled desperately, but to no avail. My throat was pinched, and any struggle was unnecessary.

Mr. Chen is really hard-hearted and selfish. Not only did he not come out, he didn't even make a sound. He... was afraid of me!

However, he has a good face. He would have bowed his head to me and admitted his mistake and just paid me, but he is the boss of the Chen family. If he surrenders to me, a young boy, it will make people laugh if word spreads.

In order to save face that day, he even buried his own mother alive, let alone his daughter.

"Stop shouting, your dad won't show up to save you. Besides, it was the promise you made yourself just now. It doesn't matter if you lose!" I reminded her.

Chen Han had nothing to say. It was true that she had just praised Haikou and said that she could do anything if she lost. She never imagined that a Feng Shui master could be so powerful, so powerful that even a black belt in karate like her couldn't even take a few moves. Stop, it's too scary!