Chapter 81 Scary Bugs

The driver couldn't help but swallowed when he saw Master Chen's behavior. With Lin Yiyi's figure, I wonder if Master Chen could reward him with a bowl of soup after eating the meat. After all, she was an enemy's woman, so Master Chen would not care. .

Haruko turned away, not wanting to look anymore, but she didn't stop him.

"I'll give you one last chance, won't you tell me? As long as we can get out, I will never embarrass you again, I promise." Mr. Chen asked again.

I laughed. I am 100% sure that if Mr. Chen gets out safely, he will never let Lin Yiyi go. I know best what kind of person he is.

Is the main purpose of his trip to save Haruko? Haha, I'm overthinking it. He mainly wants revenge. I slept with his daughter and he wants her back. If I don't sleep with Lin Yiyi, how can I talk about revenge?

But Lin Yiyi still shook her head. She really didn't know. If she didn't tell her, she wouldn't be able to get out.

"Okay, then don't blame me for being unkind." Mr. Chen seemed to be looking for reasons for violence, pretending to be a gentleman, but in fact he was filthy.

Even though I saw everything, even though it was a critical moment, I still didn't go out, because the good show is still to come. Of course I will not sacrifice Lin Yiyi. Although she is not a good person, this matter has nothing to do with her, and I will not let it go in vain. Harm her.

Mr. Chen tore Lin Yiyi's clothes to pieces like an animal.

Lin Yiyi didn't resist. She seemed to be frightened, and she couldn't resist. She couldn't escape or fight.

But at this moment, a bug suddenly flew out of Lin Yiyi's pants. The bug was about the size of a thumb and had rows of terrifying teeth. When it came out, like lightning, it pounced directly on Mr. Chen.

Mr. Chen didn't have time to dodge, and he suddenly let out a howl. The insect was extremely cruel, and it bled Mr. Chen directly and kept eating.

"Help, help..." Mr. Chen was frightened and in extreme pain. He was twitching and rolling on the ground.

It happened very quickly, the whole process took less than fifteen seconds, and even Lin Yiyi didn't react.

"No... it's none of my business, I... I didn't do anything." Lin Yiyi quickly shook her head to defend herself. She did not do anything, it was me.

This goes back to the day when I found a man named Chong Yan in the yellow book that recorded important figures.

This man has a nickname, Ghost and Insect King. He is an insect farmer, and his surname is Chong, so he is nicknamed the Insect King.

Why is there a ghost word? Because the insects he raises are all evil and strange things, such as spiders, scorpions, and centipedes among the five poisons! In addition to these, there are many weird bugs, which can even be described as evil.

It is even said that he has a pair of yin and yang ghost insects, which can turn men into women and women into men. He is extremely sinister and evil. He deserves the title of Ghost Insect King.

When I saw his name, I actually didn't have much thought. I was just curious. What kind of insect do you think can turn a man into a woman and a woman into a man?

There was his phone number in the book, so I gave him a call after thinking about it.

At first, he was very disdainful towards me, and even thought of calling me a harassment call and hung up. Later, after I reported my grandfather's name and my identity, he immediately became respectful, as if he had become a different person.