Chapter 99 The Bully Comes to the Door

The Nine-Tailed Fox not only handed over the three sisters of the Chen family to me, but now also gave Chen Yiyi a task. As long as she persuades Qingzi to follow me, she will be free.

Lin Yiyi did not resist, but was happy to accept it. She is also a woman. Women know women best, and she can be free after completing it. Of course she is willing to give it a try. She is not a novice when it comes to men and women. Her methods are very good. .

I was a bit dumbfounded, and I didn't even know what to say. Haruko, who was washing the toilet, didn't know what was going to happen yet. She was probably still thinking about escaping. Her life was not very easy after she came, and she almost shared half of Lin Yiyi's burden. Her temper is not as docile as Lin Yiyi's, so she doesn't like Master Nine-Tailed Fox. How can her life be easy?

At this time, I heard the sound of a car outside the yard. I opened the door and took a look and found several luxury cars parked outside. A group of people got out soon after.

This group of people were all strong men, wearing black suits and sunglasses. I glanced at them, and there were about a dozen of them.

The last person to get out of the car was a middle-aged man. He had oily hair, a cigar in his mouth, a big belly, and a sinister face. He didn't look like a good guy at first glance. In physiognomy, he was a ruthless person who killed his father. The kind of matricide, his eyebrows are raised and his eyes are lowered, which is called rebellious, and he is easy to betray others, but he is half blessed, the heaven is a little full, and he is a rich man.

Why half a point? Because this kind of person can only be rich for a while, but the rest of his life will be very miserable, and he may go to jail or get fucked up. In the past, those who went out to make a name for themselves always had this kind of appearance. No matter how big they are or how rich they are later, they will not be able to survive in the rest of their lives. It will be fine, because those who come out to mess around will have to pay back!

It is impossible to live a stable life if you follow evil ways, because the money you earn is not clean, and the things you do are also dirty. It harms others and ultimately harms yourself. In the end, you have to give it back. This is how half of wealth is. Although the heaven is full, there is still a missing piece.

Looking at the middle-aged man walking towards me, I felt a thump in my heart. This... couldn't be a man holding copper coins, could he? This is not a good person. What if he asks me to do something harmful?

What a coincidence, Lin Yiyi actually knew this middle-aged man and even slept with him.

Lin Yiyi said that this middle-aged man is called Wang Tianba. He is probably in his forties this year. He is a well-known bully in the city. He is rich and powerful. His ancestors were gangsters in the past and were at the boss level. After leaving, they left him a legacy. A large area of "kingdom" and property was acquired.

Later, times changed, and the Wang family transformed into a clean slate and was very successful. However, Wang Tianba still did some shady business and made a lot of shady money. He relied on his power to be domineering and arrogant. In this city, almost everyone Everyone is afraid of him. There are almost no women he likes that he can't get. Someone sued him, and the other party's lawyer was killed the next day, and his whole family died. When he met Wang Tianba in this city, he could Just hide, no one dares to mess with him.

Lin Yiyi met Wang Tianba at a high-end cocktail party. Later Wang Tianba fell in love with her and played with her for a month. But when he got tired of playing with her, he kicked her out and never gave her money. Lin Yiyi was a woman with little power. Even if she suffered the loss of being mute, she didn't dare to say anything. How dare she yell at Wang Tianba, so she could only give up and consider herself to be unlucky.

Lin Yiyi still had resentment on her face when she saw Wang Tianba, but she had no choice. When she met a bully, she could only verbally scold him, and then stay away. She told me to be careful, Wang Tianba would come to me, I was sure Nothing good happens.

After listening to Lin Yiyi's words, I frowned. Why would such a bully come to me? I don't know him, so I don't think he really has any copper coins, right?

Not long after, Wang Tianba walked to the door, pointed his cigarette butt at me and asked, "Are you Su Yang?"

His attitude was very arrogant, and he was not polite at all when he spoke to me. The dozen or so boys following behind him also looked arrogant and domineering. Although they were wearing black suits, they all looked like murderers, with hideous faces.

I nodded and replied: "Yes, I am."

"I heard you are very brave, right?" Wang Tianba took a long puff of cigarette and then sprayed it at me, but his eyes were rolling on Lin Yiyi. This guy probably played with too many women. They have all forgotten that they slept with Lin Yiyi.

"What's so brave? Let's be clear. Are you here to cause trouble?" I looked at him as well, my face became a little ugly. What on earth did this man want to do?

Wang Tianba snorted coldly and said with great disdain: "Fuck you, if I find trouble, can you still stand and talk to me? Are you a Feng Shui master? I heard people say that you are very powerful. Can you show me the factory?" Feng shui? I built a dozen fucking factories, and almost all of them closed down. They were either haunted, had fires, or business was not doing well. It's really bad luck!"

It turns out that he came to me for Feng Shui advice. Isn't this guy too arrogant? He acted as if I was begging him. This attitude of asking someone to do things was exactly what Lin Yiyi said, that he was a bully.

"It's okay to look at Feng Shui. Do you have any copper coins?" I asked him.

"Copper coins? What copper coins? You just want money without doing anything. You are really a fucking talent. I, Wang Tianba, don't need any fucking money. I can handle it for you and I won't miss you. Do you understand?" "Wang Tianba pointed at my nose and said. It was obvious that he didn't know anything about copper coins.

No copper coins? If I don't have copper coins, why won't I be able to invite the Heavenly King?

"Nothing can be done without copper coins. Please come back!"

Without saying a word, I directly ordered you to be kicked out. No matter who you are, the bully will never get in front of me.

At this time, Lin Yiyi's expression changed, and she quickly pulled on the corner of my clothes, as if to tell me not to offend Wang Tianba. This man is not easy to mess with, but I don't care about her at all. I won't show people Feng Shui without copper coins. Not even if the Jade Emperor comes.

"Hey, are you a cool kid? You dare to reject me, Wang Tianba, do you know who I am? Have you eaten the heart of a bear and the courage of a leopard?"

Wang Tianba became angry and suddenly threw away his cigar, then walked up to me and grabbed my collar, trying to lift me up violently.

But my waist sank, and my luck was in my Dantian. Wang Tianba, a middle-aged man with a big belly, couldn't lift me at all. He was panting and sweating profusely from exhaustion.

"You brat, you really have two brushes, but you have offended the wrong person." Wang Tianba was anxious, and suddenly took out a gun, and then pointed it at my head. The gun was a real gun, but I didn't know he dared Don't dare to open it.

He is indeed the most ferocious bully in the city. He carries a gun with him. This is really no joke. This kind of bully usually takes some lives and spends money afterwards. Not many people dare to mess with him. Lin Yiyi He also said that even the other party's lawyer would die. How could he not be arrogant?

Wang Tianba finally fired, but it was not me who hit, but Lin Yiyi.