Chapter 52 Head-Lowering Curse

This kind of curse is very similar to the one that lowers the head, and is more magical than the one that lowers the head. Our country has been a big country for five thousand years, and there are all kinds of secret techniques and spells emerging one after another. The evil spells of a small country cannot be compared.

Once the blind man dies, no one will know what happened last night. I got a secret book for nothing, which is extremely satisfying. I really hope to meet more opponents like this who send treasures from thousands of miles away.

In fact, I didn't kill him completely. I left a glimmer of hope for him. But if he seeks his own death, I can't blame him. As long as he keeps his promise and doesn't say anything about me, he won't die!

But I didn't trust him as a fortune teller who was blinded by watching a widow take a bath, so I gave him a backup plan.

But it wasn't me who killed him, it was himself. He killed himself.

After breakfast, Lin Yiyi came out of my room. When she saw me, she barked a few times, as if she was cursing me because she was naked and waiting for me all night. As a result, I slept on the sofa until dawn, and she She can only speak dog language and can speak human language at night, so I don't bother to argue with her. After all, arguing with a dog will make me look more like a dog.

But Lin Yiyi looked at me with that unwilling expression, and I knew that she would not give up and would definitely seduce me again tonight.

I ignored her, slammed the door shut, then got back into the room and started practicing the Feng Shui patterns and secret techniques recorded in Tianji Ce.

This book is extremely complicated, and it is really difficult for people with insufficient understanding to understand it. It would be good if you can learn a few things. Liu Bowen was indeed the most powerful Feng Shui master in the Ming Dynasty, and his wisdom was also unique. If you can get this book, Tianji Ce, It can be said to be my greatest opportunity.

With the qualifications of a blind man, he would probably only be able to learn a little bit in a lifetime of study. However, he learned the art of raising ghosts from this book. Raising ghosts is not difficult, but how to use ghosts to make money is difficult.

Ghosts combine eighteen kinds of disasters, namely poverty, decay, sorrow, disaster, shame, misery, bad smell, pain, illness, premature death, loneliness, lust, delusion, bad luck, disease, misfortune, and pain. , possessed.

Those who are close to ghosts will not only have their yang energy sucked away, their halls turn black, and their faces become gloomy, but they will also be linked to these eighteen kinds of disasters. This is why some people have constant disasters after being haunted by ghosts, whether they are unlucky, sick, or have bloody disasters. .

Using ghosts to make money and transshipment is the opposite and is a counter-measure, so it is the most difficult. But there are many people who raise ghosts, including celebrities and rich people. Some people do it for money, some people do it for their future, and some people do it for money. It's for peach blossoms.

If it's a kid hired by an expert for you, that's doable.

Our Su family also hired ghosts for celebrities. That celebrity is still very popular today, and he is considered a Taoist. He has been doing charity all his life. This is the right path to eternal life.

Like the blind man who feeds the imps raw meat and drinks human blood for profit, one day he will be backlashed and eaten by the imps. This is absolutely not advisable. It also shows that the blind man's qualifications are rubbish, and the secret is in his hands. It will just become garbage.

In addition to the art of raising ghosts, there are also various secret arts, such as divination and Feng Shui. Liu Bowen is known as the "dragon-slaying" madman. His Feng Shui and Feng Shui skills are extremely superb. Some people even say that he can divine the secrets of heaven and know the future.

The so-called dragon-slaying madman title is because he killed many dragon veins, that is, he killed the earth dragon.

The reason was that Zhu Yuanzhang dreamed that the real dragon emperor was born, so he was worried that his foundation would be robbed, so he asked Liu Bowen to find the dragon vein and destroy it.

So Liu Bowen found many dragon vein treasure caves that could threaten the emperor, and destroyed them one by one. He was also called a dragon-slaying madman by later generations. He picked up a copper nail and destroyed it, and was rewarded by Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang.

But not all dragon veins were dared to be cut by Liu Bowen. Rumor has it that he once surveyed that there was also a dragon vein in Changbai Mountain, but he just went in and came out, and did not dare to cut it at all.

Some people say that Liu Bowen only dares to slay the earth dragon, and the dragon vein in Changbai Mountain is the celestial dragon. This is also the reason why Changbai Mountain has aura. Be against.

Liu Bowen wrote all the Feng Shui knowledge and Feng Shui layout into Tianji Ce, many of which I have never come into contact with before. The mysteries are so profound and complex that I cannot express them in words.

I study tirelessly and absorb the knowledge crazily. For a blind person, it may feel very profound, but for me, it is not a problem at all. As long as I spend more time, my strength will definitely increase all the way, and I will be proud of it in the future. There is no problem with the feng shui circle.

Time passed quickly, and it got dark in the blink of an eye. Only then did I remember that it was time to give Mr. Chen a surprise. If my calculations were correct, tonight he would spend the night in the villa area where the young model lived.

Mr. Chen, wait, I will go over now to give you a big surprise.