Chapter 35 Bet

Xu Feng has reached the extreme level of insidiousness. I never thought that when I wanted to save the female ghost, he and his master teamed up for a sneak attack, beating the unsuspecting female ghost to ashes and dying miserably in front of my eyes.

When a person dies, he becomes a ghost. When a ghost dies, there is nothing left and he can no longer be reincarnated. That's why it is said that killing ghosts is not as good as crossing ghosts. Xu Feng is committing a crime of killing and is simply not worthy of being a Feng Shui master.

If this female ghost really had harmful intentions, Tongtong would have died long ago, and the Wu family would not be safe. The female ghost suffered a tragic life and was persecuted by Xu Feng after her death, which made me feel angry.

But in the face of my questioning, Xu Feng not only did not feel ashamed, but felt proud and recorded the incident as a glorious deed, completely unaware that he was committing a crime.

Hey, a young genius doesn't even know that he committed a murderous act, yet he still dares to call himself a genius?

"Brother, you are still not ready. How can such a fierce ghost obediently reincarnate? If you don't kill her now, you will not be responsible for what happens in the future." Xu Feng looked like a villain and used a shameless tone. Tell me.

Anyone who knows anything will know that the female ghost has put down her resentment just now and is ready to be reincarnated, but this guy doesn't follow "martial ethics".

"Killing innocent people for personal grudges will not end well for you. Feng Shui masters talk about cause and effect. You have already committed evil deeds." I said coldly.

At this time, Xu Feng walked over step by step, not paying attention to me at all, and then whispered in my ear: "Trash, Yin Yang Jiang Hu is about power. If you ruin my good deeds, you should still look after yourself." Well, your fate... won't be much better than this female ghost."

After Xu Feng finished speaking, he showed a cold evil smile, then turned to the Wu family and said: "I killed the ghost. I don't want a penny, so I say goodbye."

His meaning was obvious, he was responsible for the matter, and he didn't want a minute this time, and I couldn't ask for money either!

Even if I ruined his good deeds, he wouldn't let me have an easy time. He resorted to tricks from the beginning to the end, and finally let me see how "dirty" these people from "well-known families" are.

Feng shui masters work from beginning to end, but I didn't finish this matter. Although I saved Tongtong earlier, there was an accident later and I couldn't collect money. This is the rule!

It's Xu Feng's business to force his way in. I can't collect money, but I can cause trouble for him.

But this kid is extremely arrogant and concludes that I don't dare to touch him, and he won't be stronger than him. He has a background. If I ruin his business, I have to be careful about him in the future, but he won't let me go.

But I won't let him go! I don't want to cause trouble, but if trouble comes, I'm not afraid of it. I will definitely seek justice for the female ghost.

After Xu Feng finished speaking, he was about to leave proudly, but I stopped him.

"Young Master Xu, those are billions of dragon beads. If you do this, I will lose at most one hundred thousand. Are you willing to leave? This tone shouldn't be enough, right?" I resorted to provoking him, wanting to provoke him again.

This method is absolutely effective for this kind of arrogant person, and he completely looks down on me. There is no way he can swallow this breath in the face of my provocation.

"Hmph, boy, you are looking for death!" Xu Feng turned around and stared at me. He was a little unbelievable. I actually dared to provoke him? Naturally, anger arose in my heart, and I wanted to kill me.

"Young Master Xu, do you really want me to die? Then I can give you a chance. Anyway, I do want to die. I'm afraid you don't have the guts or the ability." I started to give him weird connotations and let him fall into it. In my trap.

At this time, the master saw the clues and shouted quickly: "Boy, where did your master come from? Does he have a name in the Feng Shui world?"

"No name and no faction!" I replied. My second uncle was not allowed to reveal any information about myself, and the identity of the son of Qilin was not allowed to be known to other outsiders.

"Then who is your master? He has a name, right?" the master asked again.

I still answered calmly: "Master keeps a low profile and asked not to reveal his identity as an old man."

"Bah, that's just a nobody. Why are you pretending to be so low-key?" Master scolded with disdain, then turned to Xu Feng and said, "Master, we don't need to pay attention to such a nobody, a clown."

"Tch, if you don't dare, just don't dare. If you're afraid, just say so. I'm a genius boy in the Feng Shui world, bah." I continued to use provocation, but Xu Feng couldn't resist for a few rounds.

"I don't dare to fart? Boy, since you want to die, I will help you. There is a mass grave ten miles outside the city, and there are appalling bloody corpses in the grave. We all rely on our abilities. Who can kill the bloody corpse within three days? Whoever pulls out two zombie teeth will win!" Xu Feng glared at me and said decisively.

"Okay, what about the loser?" I asked. If there is a gambling game, of course there are stakes.

Without even thinking about it, Xu Feng made a bet that made me excited: "It doesn't mean much to kill a nobody like you. The loser takes off all the clothes on his body and runs three laps in the most crowded place! Huh, I'm going to make you so disgraced that your life will be worse than death, and you'll never dare to see anyone again."

Finally, I was finally fooled, I was just waiting for his words! This guy is so cruel, but I like him.

But this bet is not enough, it is too light! If it is not enough to repay the female ghost's ghost life, it will be wiped out in ashes, and she will never be reincarnated. She will not be able to enter reincarnation. A mere escape is not enough at all! It's not even enough to make me angry!

"One more thing! This is almost meaningless." I said.

"Then what else do you want?" Xu Feng frowned and looked at me.

"How about the loser, who not only has to run away where there are the most people, but also hugs the old sow? Isn't this interesting?" I showed a sinister smile.

Although it's a little disgusting, it's hard to dispel the hatred in my heart otherwise. As I said, I won't let him go!

This seemed like a big bet, but Xu Feng was not afraid at all. Instead, he laughed: "Boy, I didn't expect you to have such a hobby. Okay, I'll satisfy you. The Wu family will testify today. Let's make a bet this time." Whoever loses and cheats will not die well, I swear in the name of Feng Shui master."

"Okay!" I nodded and agreed. Naturally, I would not regret it, just because I was afraid that Xu Feng would be cunning again.

"No!" Wu Sheng objected suddenly, and then pulled me aside.

"Xiaoyang, don't mess around. You can't afford to offend Xu Feng. Although you learned some skills from grandpa, he has a background and power. You can't defeat him alone." Wu Sheng is my grandpa's friend. , naturally worried about me, and quickly dissuaded me from being impulsive, for fear that something would happen to me.

"Also, the mass grave he was talking about is extremely scary. There are not only zombies, but also many ghosts. The wind is gusty during the day, and no one dares to approach it. If you go there, you will have a narrow escape from death. Don't go!" Wu Sheng continued.

I really don't know what happened to the random graves that Xu Feng just mentioned. When Wu Sheng said this, I immediately became interested and quickly took the opportunity to find out what happened to the random graves. Why is it so severe?

If there are ghosts and corpses in a place, or bloody corpses, then it is a dangerous place!