Chapter 38 The ruthless fox

Wu Sheng told me the origin of the mass graves, and it sounded really thrilling. Xu Feng was not a good person. In addition to his high moral character, he also had a very tough background. Going to such a dangerous place, Wu Sheng was afraid that something would happen to me. After all, he followed me My grandfather is an old friend. He didn't want to see me in trouble, so he tried hard to persuade me not to go.

He even advised me not to have a grudge with Xu Feng, as there was no reason to get along. There were many big Feng Shui families in this city, and all of them had great backgrounds, so they couldn't be offended at all. Even though he was as rich as Wu Sheng, he didn't dare to offend them at all. Be polite.

I know Wu Sheng's good intentions, but now, I don't want to endure it anymore. The grudge with Xu Feng must be settled!

"Mr. Wu, don't worry, I promise you, I will be fine, thank you!"

I patted my chest and assured Wu Sheng that the mass graves were really scary, but I was not afraid at all. The bet Xu Feng made was very suitable for me, and I had to win against him!

"Huh, beat me? Just you? We'll see, kid." Xu Feng snorted coldly and took the master away.

Seeing that the matter was irreversible, Wu Sheng sighed and shook his head at me, saying that he shouldn't have brought me here, otherwise this thing wouldn't have happened. He blamed himself, but he was more worried.

He doesn't know my strength, I don't blame him, and his concern makes my heart warm.

I have no way to collect money for Wu Sheng's dirty work. Xu Feng stepped in halfway and prevented me from completing the complete task, so according to the rules, I cannot collect money.

It has a beginning but no tail, so it is regarded as a failure. The female ghost was killed by Xu Feng, and the matter is no longer complete.

I can't collect money, but I can settle accounts with Xu Feng. This is one of the reasons why I want to fight Xu Feng. I have to get the dignity of the Feng Shui master back and avenge the female ghost. He must pay the price for it.

Within three days, I will take back the bloody corpse teeth from the graves and make Xu Feng lose face.

I brought a basin of cold water and poured it directly on Lin Yiyi. Lin Yiyi shivered and woke up immediately. She was wet all over and was a little dazed. She had been in a coma until now after being possessed by a ghost. He didn't know what happened, and he didn't know he was being used as a tool for me.

"Mr. Wu, I'll say goodbye today." I pulled Lin Yiyi and left Wu's house directly. After she recovered, she suddenly didn't want to leave and clung to the door holding the door.

I didn't bother to offend her, so I just left by myself and let her daydream here. It was none of my business anyway.

Lin Yiyi and Mr. Chen are old people and don't want to give money. Wu Sheng's "business" has gone bad. I made five orders and only paid for two orders. It's really difficult for me, and as long as that person holds it in his hand I can't refuse the copper coins. No matter what my character is, I have to bite the bullet and get rid of the dirty thing. It's really helpless.

I don't know if it was the mess that my grandfather left me or a test. Anyway, sometimes people's hearts are scarier than ghosts and gods. This time I really saw it.

I won't just settle the debt between Lin Yiyi and Mr. Chen. If Lin Yiyi doesn't pay, she will just be a stone girl!

As for Mr. Chen, I'll give him three days. If he doesn't give me 10 million, I won't be polite anymore. His end will definitely be much more serious than Lin Yiyi's.

If you offend a Feng Shui master, you are really screwed up. If you have money and don't become a douchebag, you are simply asking for trouble!

I went back to the ancient house alone. It was almost dark at this time. The nine-tailed fox master came back. She was dressed in an ancient white dress. She was just like the little dragon girl on TV. She was full of fairy spirit and not like a monster at all. She was so unearthly. Her appearance made people's hearts tremble. She was sitting on the sofa, her mouth was cold and her face was cold, she was extremely majestic.

"Kneel down!" The master glared at me coldly, very harshly, as if I had done something wrong.

"Ah? What's wrong?" I looked confused.

"I said kneel down!" The master's voice rose a few decibels and became more severe, denying me any chance to speak more.

I didn't dare to ask any more questions, so I knelt down with a plop, but my expression was still very confused. I didn't know what mistake I had made, and I was even a little dissatisfied.

Although the nine-tailed fox is my master, he just shows his power without saying anything, which makes me very unhappy.

"Did your second uncle not let you cause trouble?" The master glared at me and then blamed me.

"I didn't cause trouble, someone else provoked me first." I replied. I didn't expect the nine-tailed fox to be so powerful. She obviously knew what happened today. How did she spy on me?

"Huh? You dare to be harsh? Do you know you are wrong?" The nine-tailed fox was not angry, but a gust of wind shook out of her body. It was so terrifying that the whole room was shaking, like an earthquake.

"I know I was wrong."

I quickly gave in. Isn't that a fool to confront his own master if a good man doesn't suffer the consequences? I don't want to ask for trouble. The power of this fox fairy is terrifying just thinking about it.

"What's wrong?" The nine-tailed fox then put away its magical power and sat peacefully on the sofa, staring at me with its two big eyes.

"I shouldn't have caused trouble."

I directly admitted my mistake, but I was definitely dissatisfied. No matter what happened to Xu Feng, I would not let him go.

My second uncle told me not to cause trouble because he was afraid that I would reveal my identity. But just because I don't mess with others doesn't mean that others won't mess with me.

I don't cause trouble, and I won't be afraid of trouble if it happens. It's that simple. It's just my nature. I will bear the consequences myself.

"No, you were wrong because you didn't solve the problem!" The nine-tailed fox pointed at me and said seriously, but there was murderous intent in her eyes!

Of course, the murderous intention was not directed at me, but at what she said!

What she means is... she wants me to kill Xu Feng?

"Trouble, if you keep it, it will create more trouble. Next time there is trouble, solve it directly. Your bets on sows and the like are just children's tricks." The nine-tailed fox added, Even more ruthlessly when he said it.

I was stunned for a moment. She didn't blame me for causing trouble, but she blamed me for not killing the person and solving the trouble completely! Stay in trouble, and bigger trouble will come to your door next time!

What a ruthless fox! It's so cruel! But killing people casually is not so easy to get away with.

"Do it cleanly, or kill someone with a borrowed knife, understand? Use your brain more. How can you live in this mortal world without trouble? As long as you learn to cut off trouble, you will not have trouble." The nine-tailed fox taught me something, which made me enlightened. .

"Fox fairy, yyds!"

I completely understood it, and when I thought about it carefully, if Xu Feng didn't kill me, even if I won, how could he let it go afterwards? One hundred percent I will continue to seek revenge, and then I will have a steady stream of trouble.

At this moment, the doorbell rang. I looked over and saw that it was Lin Yiyi again.

I was surprised. Didn't she fall in love with that bad old man Wu Sheng? The Wu family refused to leave, so why did they come to me again at this time?

"Su Yang, open the door and I'll give you money." Lin Yiyi yelled outside.

This woman actually got the idea and was willing to give me money. What happened?