Chapter 4 Copper Coins

After Boss Li's "good deeds" were caught by us, he immediately became murderous. He suddenly grabbed Lin Yiyi's neck and shouted: "I killed my wife for you, and you actually brought the pretty boy home without telling me? Forget it, Anyway, if you know about my murder, I can't let you live!"

After Boss Li finished speaking, he strangled Lin Yiyi's neck fiercely with both hands. Lin Yiyi struggled desperately, but it was of no use. The two of them were too different in size. At this time, Lin Yiyi stretched out her hand to me for help.

I did not move forward to rescue, but glanced at the stumps and heads on the plastic bag, raised the corners of my mouth and let out a chuckle.

After a few seconds, the plastic bag suddenly arched up.

Boss Li was startled and hurriedly let go of Lin Yiyi, then kept retreating until he finally hit the wall with a bang and had no way to retreat.

"What, what's going on?" Boss Li was so frightened by this sudden scene that his whole body became weak, his head was covered in cold sweat, and his calves were trembling.

"Give me back my life..."

The head suddenly spoke, and Lin Yiyi couldn't bear it any longer, so she rolled her eyes and fainted.

Boss Li was so frightened that he trembled all over. A large area of his crotch was wet, exuding a smell of urine. His legs softened and he sat directly on the ground, losing the ability to escape.

"Wife, let me go, let me go, I didn't mean to kill you, it was all this bitch..." Boss Li quickly put the blame on Lin Yiyi.

But Boss Li's begging for mercy was of no use. The corpse assembled from the remaining limbs strangled Boss Li's neck.

"ah......"

Boss Li let out a meaningless scream until he finally died.

As soon as Boss Li died, I put away the ghost control spell, which can be regarded as helping this fat woman to get revenge. She was already resentful for her death, and sooner or later she would have to seek revenge from Boss Li. I just helped.

It's just that this is the first time I've seen a ghost. It's so weird that it makes me a little creepy.

After Boss Li died, I took Lin Yiyi back to the ancient house and called the police.

Lin Yiyi was so frightened that she didn't wake up until night. She seemed to have lost her mind and was in a trance. She kept shouting: Ghost, the ghost is coming. Ghost, don't come near me. I didn't kill you.

Lin Yiyi was a typical person who lost her soul after being frightened. If she wanted to recover, she had to call her soul back, otherwise she would become a madman.

I carried Lin Yiyi to the bed, then lit a stick of incense and stuck it in front of the bed. I held a bowl in one hand, with the mouth of the bowl covered with fire-end paper, and a rice spoon in the other hand. I tapped it with the rice spoon. At the threshold, I called Lin Yiyi.

Suddenly Lin Yiyi's body shook and she woke up. She looked at me and asked how Boss Li was doing?

I said he was dead and had called the police. The bodies should have been taken away by now.

Lin Yiyi's eyes suddenly dimmed and she was a little sad. Because she lost her golden job, it would not be easy to find the next financial sponsor.

I can't control her that much. I've already taken care of things for her. It's time for her to give me money. This is a matter of course.

The second uncle said that there is no standard for charging fees for undercover affairs. Just charge according to your own conscience. Not a penny more, not a penny less, and not a penny less.

Lin Yiyi's matter was not difficult to handle, so I gave her a preferential price, just 10,000!

When I reached out to Lin Yiyi to get the money, she suddenly hesitated, as if she wanted to default on the debt, because now that she didn't have a sponsor, she could save whatever she could, and the matter had been resolved. What could she do if I defaulted on the debt?

After Lin Yiyi hesitated, she didn't give me any money, and I didn't want to force her. Instead, I secretly took a photo of her. It didn't take long before she quietly slipped out of the old house and ran away. I didn't stop her when I found out.

Sure enough, the character of being a mistress is not very good. If she didn't have the copper coins that the second uncle mentioned, I might not have done this for her.

As the saying goes, it is better to demolish a temple than ruin a marriage. Being a mistress is extremely lacking in virtue, so she is also responsible for the death of the fat woman. If the cycle of cause and effect continues, Lin Yiyi will also suffer retribution.

Also, no one should blame the Feng Shui master. I have to teach this little girl a bloody lesson.

I printed out Lin Yiyi's photo, then drew a ghost symbol on the back, punched the photo three times with the toe of my shoe, hung it on the wall, and finally stuck a needle in Lin Yiyi's place.

I guarantee that she will come back to me in less than three days, and she will kowtow to admit her mistake, let alone think about finding a man again.

After solving this problem, I took out the copper coin that Lin Yiyi gave me and looked at it carefully. I was curious, what is the relationship between the person holding this copper coin and grandpa? Why did grandpa give them the copper coins?

The difference between this copper coin and other copper coins is that it has the word "Su" engraved on it. Later I also discovered that opposite the word "Su", there is also the word "desire" engraved on it. However, this word is very small and difficult to find. Fortunately, I Take another look.

At this moment, the copper coin suddenly vibrated on its own, which startled me and almost threw the coin away.

What's even weirder is that the word "desire" on the copper coin actually emits a burst of scarlet light, which is extremely strange.

Bang, bang, bang...

Just when I was concentrating on studying the copper coins, suddenly there was a rapid knock on the door.

I hurriedly walked to open the door, thinking it was Lin Yiyi's conscience that made me look back, but when I opened the door it wasn't Lin Yiyi, but an unknown girl.

This girl is wearing a black dress, and her waist-length black hair is scattered like a waterfall. Her face is more charming than Lin Yiyi, and she is ten times more beautiful than Lin Yiyi. Her figure is as coveted as a devil, and she looks about twenty years old. about.

"Are you Su Yang?" the girl asked. Her voice was very charming. My throat was dry and I couldn't help but tighten up.

"Do you know me? Who are you?" I asked quickly. This girl... didn't seem to have any impression. How could she know my name?

"Did you get the copper coins?" The girl did not answer my question, but asked about the copper coins.

I took out the copper coins and asked if this was it.

The girl nodded, then pushed me away and walked into the house. As soon as she entered the house, the red light of the copper coin disappeared and everything returned to normal.

"You haven't told me yet, who are you?" I closed the door smoothly, then turned around and asked.

But just as I turned around, the girl's skirt had already been taken off. She looked at me all naked and said, "I have a deal with your grandfather. I will serve you tonight."