Chapter 91 The Truth

Pan Jiang did not dare to take action because Mei Ling had already expired, and he was not a vicious person. He was only threatened by his supervisor, so he bowed his head.

But the other three people were different. While Mei Ling's body was still hot, they all did things that were worse than beasts.

Afterwards, under the threat of the supervisor, they worked together to transport Mei Ling's body out of the KTV and buried it in a remote mountain. The location was very remote and high, making it difficult for people to find it.

After returning home, the supervisor gave each person 10,000 yuan and asked them to keep it absolutely confidential, not even to their families. They would be promoted in the future and Pan would be made the team leader.

Pan knew that there was no turning back. Now that they were working together to bury the body, it must be handled by his accomplices, so in the end he did not dare to call the police, let alone tell the story.

Later, the police and Meiling's family came to the factory, but the supervisor was so lucky that he was not found out, and Meiling's body was not found. The matter ended up being left unsolved, and Meiling was treated as a missing person.

Later, General Pan was indeed promoted to team leader, but he was a little uneasy and soon resigned. The supervisor was afraid that he would tell the truth, so he gave him 30,000 yuan when he left.

Pan Jiang took the money and went out to start a business with Karzi, doing live streaming and selling goods, but one was successful, and the other lost all his money. The money given by the supervisor and his many years of savings were directly lost. I was so exhausted that I almost had trouble eating, and I even had a lot of debt.

Kazi is right, the water for selling goods is indeed deep. Whether it is anchors or consumers, many of them are just leeks that have been cut by others.

When he was desperate, Pan Jiang met Wang Qiang. Wang Qiang introduced Pan Jiang to the Corpse Immortal, but it was too expensive and Pan Jiang couldn't afford it now.

Later, Wang Qiang gave Pan Jiang an idea, saying that he should let him find the corpse by himself. If he found the corpse himself, he could give him a 30% discount, which would also be money for the spell, because the Corpse Immortal requires a Thai monk to cast a spell, of course. , this corpse is not just casual, it must meet the conditions, and it must have died in vain. If it died of old age, illness and death, it will definitely have no effect.

The more miserable the death, the more unjust the death, the better the effect. These are lonely ghosts or evil ghosts who cannot be reincarnated, and the effect is very good.

At this moment, Pan Jiang suddenly remembered Mei Ling's body. He knew where the body was buried. Moreover, Mei Ling died in vain and met the conditions. Why not use her as a corpse fairy? Moreover, Pan felt guilty about Meiling, and he was absolutely willing to worship her just now.

Besides, he was at the end of his rope. If he couldn't turn over, he probably wouldn't be able to survive for a month and would have to jump off a building. Otherwise, he would starve to death on the streets. He was not afraid of death anymore. What else was there to be afraid of? The Corpse Immortal was his only hope for turning over. He wanted to pledge A treasure once in a while.

Pan Jiang became worried and dug up Mei Ling's body with Wang Qiang.

Wang Qiang was shocked when he saw Meiling's body. According to the day it was buried, the body should be in a state of decay, but Meiling's body was only slightly decomposed and relatively intact.

Wang Qiang said that this was because the corpse had too much resentment, and there was a resentment stuck in the throat that could not come out, so the corpse did not rot. If you look closely, you can see that Mei Ling's corpse also had fine hair growing on her face and neck. , the nails are still growing, just like the zombies on TV, but without fangs.

Wang Qiang guaranteed that Meiling will definitely turn into a zombie in the future, but it hasn't happened yet. When she grows two zombie teeth, she will become a real zombie. No wonder the corpse cannot transform.

Pan Jiang started to tremble as soon as he heard this. He was very scared. Wang Qiang was used to seeing corpses so he could be so calm. But Pan Jiang was different. He was just an ordinary person. He also said that if he didn't want it, he wouldn't want the Corpse Immortal anymore. A zombie comes home to worship. Doesn't this make him panic every day?

Wang Qiang shook his head and said that General Pan didn't know something. This corpse, which was about to become a zombie, would be very powerful if turned into a corpse immortal, and it was extremely spiritual. It was more than ten times more intelligent than an ordinary corpse immortal, but it couldn't be done once it became a zombie. But Meiling didn't succeed. Isn't this the perfect material for the corpse fairy?

Wang Qiang also promised General Pan that he could only charge him 20% off, because the corpse was so perfect that it was the material for making a corpse fairy. This was the first time he saw such good "goods", so he naturally felt that he could not waste it.

General Pan was moved and wanted to take only 20% off, so he could save a lot of money, and Wang Qiang also said that it would be ten times more powerful. How could he maintain this? He all relied on the corpse immortal that Wang Qiang said.

General Pan nodded, and he and Wang Qiang moved the body into the car. About ten days after Wang Qiang took the body away, he brought the body back, and successfully made Meiling into a corpse fairy, and it was perfect.

After treatment, Meiling actually returned to her original appearance. She looked like a living person. It was very magical. Her appearance had not changed at all. Her zombie characteristics were gone and her body was covered with spells. Wang Qiang told Pan not to worry, Meiling no longer knows She turned into a zombie and was specially treated by the monks in Thailand. She is now a zombie fairy and asked Pan to worship her well and ensure her soul.

Pan moved the Corpse Immortal back to a small room, and after kindly settling it, paid the fee to Wang Qiang. This was the last money Wang Qiang defrauded from his mother. This was the coffin book of the two old people. If it failed again, Then he probably has to jump into the river with his whole family.

After Wang Qiang collected the money, he gave a few words and drove away. What happened next was not much different from what Pan Jiang had explained before. With the Corpse Fairy, Pan Jiang's live broadcast career was booming, and he was making more and more money, almost in a short period of time. He made a lifetime's worth of money in just a few months. His live broadcast room was as evil as a ghost, but the money kept coming.

But there was another thing that Pan Jiang lied about, and that was the death of Ga Zi. Pan Jiang prayed to the Corpse Immortal to kill him, but he didn't expect that the Corpse Immortal actually killed Ga Zi as Pan Jiang wished.

Kazi was ungrateful, a white-eyed wolf, and was jealous of Pan Jiang. He asked navy troops to attack him everywhere. Pan Jiang was so cruel that he burned paper money for the Corpse Immortal on the first day of the lunar new year, and also offered many offerings and incense. He prayed to the Corpse Immortal to get rid of him. Damn him, let him go to hell.

The Corpse Immortal did it, and Garzi died tragically, fulfilling Pan Jiang's wish. At that time, Pan Jiang was extremely happy. He felt like a god and could do whatever he wanted. As long as he told the Corpse Immortal, it would all come true, but he didn't You know, you have to pay a price when making deals with ghosts and gods. Do you really think you can get everything in exchange for just that little offering?

Later, the corpse fairy changed and began to entrust Pan Jiang with dreams. She wanted blood and white flesh, otherwise, she would take back everything, and even make Pan Jiang's life worse than death and suffer the consequences of prison, and everything before would be in vain.

General Pan finally became a master, how could he not give up all this? He compromised and found raw blood and white meat according to what the Corpse Immortal said, but things were getting more and more uncontrollable, including giving him Wang Qiang, the corpse immortal, is extremely evil.