Chapter 13 Tragic Death

After Pan Lei returned home, he was very scared to be alone. He originally lived with his third uncle, but his third uncle had already gone to the hospital with Shouhou. Now even when he returns home, he is the only one left. The worst part was that he felt like something was following him back, right outside the door!

Pan Lei wiped the cold sweat from his forehead. In order to seek spiritual comfort, he immediately lit three sticks of incense, then knelt down to worship the river god at home.

But just as he knelt down, there was a sudden bang, and the statue of the River God exploded and shattered to pieces. Pan Lei was so frightened that the incense in his hand fell to the ground.

Pan Lei didn't know why this happened. A good statue exploded at any time, as if it was as fragile as glass.

He wanted to call his third uncle, but his phone had just fallen on the boat during an argument with Heizi.

At this moment, the door suddenly rang, and it rang strangely four times.

Pan Lei froze immediately and did not dare to open the door because he had heard his third uncle say before that those who knock three times are humans and those who knock four are ghosts.

After a while, the knock on the door rang again, and it was repeated four times, somewhat urgently.

Pan Lei could only summon the courage to shout: "Who is it?"

No one answered, there were only more and more urgent knocks on the door, as if something was trying to break in. Pan Lei knew something was wrong. There was definitely no one outside the door. It was possible that the female corpse had followed him back. But it was almost five o'clock now. If she held on a little longer, she would leave on her own at dawn, and then she would be saved.

Not only did Pan Lei not open the door, he also blocked the door with many things, hoping to hold on for a while longer.

After a while, the knocking on the door suddenly stopped, and there was no movement outside the door.

Pan Lei frowned and muttered in his heart: Are you leaving?

But at this moment, there was a sudden creak behind Pan Lei, as if something opened.

Pan Lei's heart skipped a beat, as if he thought of something, he shouted, "It's the window!" The window is not closed tightly!

At this time, Pan Lei felt a chill in his back, as if something was staring at him. He turned his head stiffly, and then looked out the window.

He saw a pale woman's face, a little swollen, but even so, it still did not affect her beauty. But now, in Pan Lei's view, this dead face was still so terrifying no matter how beautiful it was.

"Hey, I found you!" The female corpse started to smile, and the smile was so weird. Blood kept oozing out of her mouth. Her whole body was wet, just like when she was fished out, but it was even more horrifying because she spoke. , and still laugh.

"Ghost, ghost!" Pan Lei screamed, then desperately moved away the obstacles blocking the door, opened the door and ran away.

He originally thought he would be safe when he returned home, but he didn't expect that the female corpse actually followed him back, which scared Pan Lei so much that he ran away.

But not long after running, Pan Lei suddenly bumped into two people. When Pan Lei saw it was his third uncle, his body softened and he sat on the ground and started crying, his whole body trembling.

Uncle Pan Lei immediately knew that something was wrong. He said that when he was in the hospital, his right eye kept beating and he felt uneasy, so he rushed back early in the morning. Now that he saw it, it turned out that something had happened.

As the saying goes, the left eye will bring wealth and the right eye will bring disaster. Ordinary people may not believe it, but if they eat the food of dead people, it is better to be cautious.

Pan Lei's third uncle asked Pan Lei to stop crying. He was really hopeless. He was so old, but he was crying like a girl. What happened, please tell me quickly.

Pan Lei immediately knelt down and told his third uncle everything, and kept admitting his mistake.

Uncle Pan Lei almost fainted from anger. Fortunately, Shouhou was holding him by his side, but he still staggered a few steps.

After he recovered, Pan Lei's third uncle yelled at Pan Lei, telling him that he must abide by the rules in the business of collecting corpses, but why didn't he listen?

Once the rules were broken, even the River God couldn't protect them, so the statue of the River God collapsed as soon as he bowed. Heizi was even worse. He probably got out of the cabin first and was killed by the female corpse. He became Pan Lei's scapegoat, but he didn't kill him. Pan Lei, that female corpse will not give up.

Uncle Pan Lei thought for a while, and then asked Pan Lei and Shouhou to leave. Someone had to repay the mistakes they made and the debts they owed. He would go alone to meet the female corpse.

Shouhou was very loyal and refused to leave. He said that Pan Lei's third uncle was injured now and he would definitely suffer a loss if he went to see the female body alone. He might as well stay so that he could take care of her, and then pushed Pan Lei away.

Pan Lei was so scared at the time that he didn't want to go back to see the female corpse. He thought that his third uncle was so powerful that he should be able to handle it, so he left.

At 12 o'clock at noon, when the sun was at its strongest, Pan Lei returned home. However, when he saw a large pool of blood in front of the door, his heart skipped a beat, knowing that something was wrong. Something might have happened to his third uncle and the others.

After entering the house, there was more blood, all over the floor, and the smell of blood all over the house was extremely depressing and terrifying.

At this time, Pan Lei saw a corpse lying on the sofa. It was the thin monkey, but he was out of breath, covered in blood, and the sofa was stained red. His eyes were wide open, as if he was unwilling to die, and his expression was extremely extreme. He was ferocious, even to the point of being twisted, and his death was miserable.

Pan Lei called out "Brother Shouhou" in grief, and then knelt down to Shouhou with a plop, and quickly apologized guiltily. If it hadn't been for him, neither Heizi nor Shouhou would have died.

At this time, Pan Lei thought of his third uncle, and quickly stood up and searched all over the room, but even after searching every corner, he couldn't find his third uncle's shadow.

At this moment, the refrigerator door suddenly opened strangely.

Pan Lei realized something was wrong and quickly walked towards the refrigerator bravely. When he saw the inside of the refrigerator, he immediately burst into tears.

I saw Uncle Pan Lei's head placed on the upper shelf of the refrigerator, while his body and limbs were randomly stuffed underneath the refrigerator. Maybe it was too full, so the door of the refrigerator was pushed open just now.

The third uncle died, and died miserably. Pan Lei felt guilty. He knew it was all his fault. If he hadn't broken the rules of the corpse exorcists, such a thing would not have happened. He killed three people. He killed his third uncle.

But even so, Uncle Pan Lei still thought about Pan Lei, because there was a big word in blood in the refrigerator, that was "GO"!

It meant that Pan Lei should leave quickly and not come back again. Even before he died, he was still worried about Pan Lei's safety. The third uncle loved Pan Lei so much, but Pan Lei killed him.

Pan Lei cried bitterly and kowtowed to the third uncle in the refrigerator until he bled. But at this moment, Pan Lei heard a strange noise under the bed, as if something was coming from under the bed. Come out the same.

It was obvious that Pan Lei had gone under the bed just now and didn't see anything at all. Could that female corpse be so evil?