Chapter 29 The Fairy in the Painting

Lin Yiyi seemed very angry. Seeing that I didn't open the door, she knocked harder and even punched and kicked my door, as if she was very reasonable.

"Su Yang, I know you're in there, get out of here!" Lin Yiyi cursed and kicked the door, getting more and more fierce.

I opened the door and glared at her fiercely: "If you fart, hurry up. If you kick the door again, I will throw you to the street."

My tone was extremely cruel, and Lin Yiyi was immediately frightened, but she was timid but said very harshly: "What did you do to me?! I'm not even a woman now."

I almost laughed after hearing this. This is the fate of being a bad guy. If she doesn't pay, the consequences will be like this. I won't sympathize with her.

"Are you done? Get out of here after you're done. What does it have to do with me?" I pretended to be impatient, and then I was about to kick her out. Don't force me if you don't give her money!

She either doesn't have the money or doesn't want to give it to her. She's so shameless! Talking to this kind of person is a waste of words.

But at this moment, an old man suddenly stood outside the door and looked at us with a strange look in his eyes.

"Uh, old man, who are you looking for?" I asked the old man. He was leaning on a cane, his temples were gray, and his face was full of folds and wrinkles. He was already very old.

"I'm looking for a half-immortal." The old man looked at me and Lin Yiyi. For the time being, he couldn't tell which of us was the master here, or whether we were both.

Banxian is my grandfather's former name. This old man may know my grandfather.

"Uncle, my grandpa... passed away!" I told the truth. Although many people came to attend my grandpa's funeral, there should be some who didn't know.

The old man's eyes suddenly turned red and there were tears in his eyes. He didn't say anything, he just said oh, and then turned around and left with a choked sob. I could tell that he should have a good relationship with my grandfather.

But after a moment, he looked back, wiped his wet eyes and asked: "What is your... relationship with the half-immortals?"

I pushed Lin Yiyi away: "It doesn't matter to her, I am his grandson, and my name is Su Yang."

"No wonder, the features are somewhat similar." After finishing speaking, the old man took out an ancient copper coin and handed it to me, "Return this copper coin to the half-immortal. You can take it to the half-immortal's grave and bury it!" "

I took the copper coin and looked at it, and found that it was the copper coin with the character "Su" engraved on it. It turned out that this old man was also destined.

But he didn't say anything about his appeal, so what should I do? Receive a copper coin for nothing? Then how can I feel at ease? Even if I, Su Yang, die outside and jump from here, I will never become a prostitute for free.

"Old man, my grandpa has asked the person who gave the copper coins to ask me to help him with a sinister thing. Do you have any..." I hinted, anything can be done, fortune telling, Feng Shui, I can do it!

The old man suddenly became energetic: "To be honest, I came here this time to ask for help from the semi-immortal. I just didn't expect that the separation is like a yin and yang."

I also became energetic and quickly invited the old man in and asked him to explain to me what the matter was. If my grandfather could do it, I can do it too.

Lin Yiyi also became interested, and actually refused to leave. There were guests here, so I couldn't chase her away, so I had to let her sit in. But if she did anything out of the ordinary, I would definitely not be polite to her, because she was already there. Wanted to drive her out.

The old man took one look at my appearance, burst into laughter, and said that at my age, I can't even compare with a finger of my grandfather. Who is my grandfather? Half an immortal, what achievements can I make at such a young age? But the old man was verbose, and since I wanted to hear it, he told it truthfully, and treated it as a story.

The old man said his name was Wu Sheng, he was an antique dealer, and he had been dealing with my grandfather for many years.

Antiques are items with a long history, and they can easily become evil after a long time, especially antiques that have been stained with blood or human life.

Wu Sheng once bought a sword that belonged to an ancient general. This sword killed countless people and was stained with the blood of many people. When the sword was pulled out of its scabbard at night under the full moon, wailing and fighting sounds could be heard, which was extremely disturbing. Weird.

As soon as you get close to this sword, you can feel a strong cold air and murderous intent, which will make your hair stand on end and make your back feel cold. If you point it at an animal, the animal will immediately be frightened and squat on the ground shivering.

These are not too dangerous. Some antiques are not only evil, but also extremely dangerous and can kill you.

When Wu Sheng was about twenty years old, he got a painting called Fairy in the Painting. There was a beautiful fairy in the painting, with a slim figure, beautiful appearance, and exquisite painting skills, just like a real fairy.

The age of the painting is extremely old, and even the author cannot be traced. However, this painting is extremely valuable. It was a gift from a friend. Wu Sheng regarded it as a treasure and hung it on the wall beside his bed. Every night before going to bed, he would pay homage to the fairy in the painting. Appearance.

But it is strange that since then, Wu Sheng has been dreaming every day, and in his dreams he has seen the fairy in the painting. Wu Sheng was twenty years old at the time and full of vigor, so he could not withstand the temptation.

Over time, Wu Sheng's body began to weaken.

Fortunately, I met my grandpa. My grandpa saw that his eyes were darkened, the dark circles under his eyes were bigger than those of a panda, his lips were a little white, and he seemed to have a weak kidney. He felt bad and quickly asked him what was going on?

Although Wu Sheng was a little embarrassed, he still told my grandpa truthfully. When my grandpa heard this, he immediately shouted, "Oh no, this is not a fairy in the painting. This is the soul of the painting, and it is here to ask for life!" If grandpa hadn't discovered it in time, Wu Sheng would have been tortured to death by the things in the painting!